Mouth Folds - Houston, TX

Perfect results!! I am so very happy . I literally...

Perfect results!! I am so very happy . I literally had the procedure done 30 minutes ago and I am back at work and no one would even know. Dr. Worthing used Juvederm ultra in my mouth / nose folds. One injection on each side. That is ALL. He uses a cannula to work his way up from the mouth area all the way to the nose. Painless!! And not a lot of little injection sites. It's very very subtle, that is what I requested. He used one full syringe. A little more on one side than the other since I am a bit asymmetrical. He is brilliant at what he does. I look forward to saving a little more money so I can get my lips done. I did a lot of research as well. I strongly recommend doing your research on where you have it done. I almost went to one of those freestanding facilities, but quickly realized they are not physicians and have about 48 hours of training. No way!! Not touching me. Select a dermatologist or plastic surgeon with a good reputation. That is a must!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Outstanding!!

Thanks for sharing, do you have any pictures of your mouth that you are willing to post?