Dypsort - Houston, TX

My experience with Dr Brown and Dypsort was great....

My experience with Dr Brown and Dypsort was great. The staff was nice and everything went as I expected. Since this was my first time to do anything like this I was a little hesitant - thinking people would be able to tell what I was doing. The result were immediate - 1 to 2 days and looks natural. No one has asked, not even my grown children if I had anything done - it just looks natural. Dr. Brown explained step by step what she was doing and it turn out exactly like she said, went back to work right afterwards. No pain and the result were great. I would highly recommend Dr. Brown. Since I plan on working past the age of 70 and no matter what they say, you looks matter. Thanks Dr. Brown!
Houston Dermatologist

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Dysport community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Dysport community.