Wonderful Experience! - Houston, TX

I'm 40 yrs old and had lost about 60 lbs over...

I'm 40 yrs old and had lost about 60 lbs over the years. As a result I had a few things I wanted done. The first procedure I had done was a breast lift in Dec 2010 and was so pleased with my PS and his staff that I went back for my tummy tuck in May 2011. My PS did a beautiful job for that procedure as well so when I decided I wanted a butt lift I returned to my PS for that procedure as well.

My PS and his staff are so professional and put you at ease every step of the way. We discussed my butt lift over the course of several visits, my PS wanted to make sure I knew what my body would be going through before scheduling the surgery. He answered every question I had honestly letting me know what to expect.

I scheduled my procedure for Dec 12, 2011 and didn't regret a thing! I looked at my butt yesterday during my shower and couldn't believe that was MY butt! It had to be someone else's because my butt hasn't looked that good in years!

I'm still stuck in bed (you can't sit up for 2-3 weeks after the procedure) but as soon as I'm able I'll post before and after pictures so you can see the amazing transformation, too!

Hi Houston. Just read ur story, and wanted to ask, practically, how you managed the first couple weeks. I just got my tt a month ago and have been so impressed with the results I'm going to have my ps do my butt/ lateral thigh lift next. :) so, starting my research before I consult with him about it in a couple weeks. Did you wake up from surgery on your stomach? How did you go to the wash room, um, well, without sitting? I'm going to have a lot excised, and want to get schooled on how all ya'll who've been through this already kept your incisions from separating/ pulling. Thx!
Houston 3252 HELLO , HOPE YOU ARE WELL JUST READING ABOUT YR OP , YES HOW ARE YOU FEELING IF YOU COULD POST UP BEFORE AND AFTER PICS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE .
Hi, i just saw your post and realized that this is the same doctor i have. I am thinking of getting a butt lift done by him. But i am nervous it might make my butt flat. Have you posted any pictures yet? How are your results?
League City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Adam and his staff are so kind as well as professional. Dr. Adam takes his time with you to make certain you are fully aware of what to expect the day of your procedure as well as for post op care. I never have to wait more than 15 mins in his waiting room to be seen and his staff always make you feel like you are the only patient in their care. I can't say enough how much I love my PS and his staff. I highly recommend them!