Nervous but Needs To Be Done - Houston,TX

Lets start of with stats~ im 110 pounds and 37...

Lets start of with stats~ im 110 pounds and 37 years old . I had my first augmentation in 2007 with a 34 dd, which developed stage IV capsulary contracture. I had a breast revision with silicon and downsized in nov 2012. Lots of drooping and have double bubble:( I'm scheduling my breast lift In October. I want perky breasts!!! My surgeon agrees that 375 cc high profile saline implants ( I have very unsymetrical breasts) with a short scar lift will give me the look I desire. I'm VERY nervous about the pain and recovery! How long is recovery? Will I be able to return to work within 5 days? Lastly, will a lift correct the double bubble? Important to mention the double bubble was on the breast that has always been larger..

Wish photos~ are these possible?

Im really seeking this look. Is this possible? I sure hope so!!

UPDATE***One week post op from my lift and NO double bubble!! It wasn't to painful and so far I'm very pleased!
So glad to hear!!! I am hoping for a speedy recovery for you!!! I finally attempted pull ups after 3 months! No pulling and no pain! I go for my 3 mo next week.
Wow... I have to say that before I had my revision, my breast look like yours-(which do not look bad! ) I had lost the fullness on top and felt like one had flattened out more than the other. I did not have to go with a lift, as a matter of fact I really did not want to have to go with a lift. I ended up going silicone with a high profile. My doctor went in to enclose any capsule space that may have widened and that was it! I now am perky and full again. I went from 375 saline (8yrs old) to 650 silicone high profile, sounds like a lot but when he deflated them, I looked concave not flat... I would hope that you would not have to get a lift, I would have a second consult just to make sure.
I've got to three other doctors, just recently, and all have said the same:( I'm not thrilled with getting a lift, but unfortunatly it's needed. I initially had implants in 2007, that were way to big. They were 475cc, after having my last child and breast feeding my breast tissue has lost elasticity.. I am curious~ do you have photos of Pre and post augmentation? One doctor told me a lift would "get rid of the double bubble which has plagued me since my second surgery". I'm really hoping this is my LAST breast surgery:)
My breasts look almost exactly like that. I had my implants placed in May of 2012. The right one is very hard, but the doctor says the contracture is worse on the left and it has the double bubble. Are yours encapsulated as well or are you just not happy with the results? The doctor also says my breasts are tubular or something like that, basically they are long and thin as opposed to being wide at the bottom. So I'm wondering if the implant can fall into the right position. Keep us posted on your progress please. I'm thinking of surgery in November.
I am just really unhappy with the results. I had the scar tissue removed with my first surgery, and went with smaller silicon implants. The result was one breast that looked saggy and one that developed the double bubble. My PS did try to correct it with a surgery in May, but unfortunatly it's still there:( he assures me that a lift will give me the results looking for:) I'll keep ya posted!
Does your surgeon know if he or she has to do pocket repair? If your current implants are not ruptured they say a lift with a second augmentation is usually less painful then the first one and recovery is pretty fast. Have you discussed with your PS? I bet you will have wonderful results.
Yes, he originally repaired my left pocket after he removed my first set of implants. I am setting up another appointment and plan on showing him my "wish set":) I'm just nervous after having 2 previous surgeries that I'm never going to achieve the results I want. I do have faith in my PS, I'm just stressing over the lift and achieving my goal...
Have you checked to see if you would benefit from an internal lift to get the results you are looking for?