Amazing Doctor!!! - Houston, TX

After nursing 2 kids, my breast were sagging and...

After nursing 2 kids, my breast were sagging and much smaller. I had previously had implants and they had become unsightly. I wanted them larger and lifted, as well as new implants.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

His bedside manner is awesome! Always listens and addresses my concerns. Staff is amazing, both in the surgery center and the clinic!

Hooray for successes like yours! What sort of implants did you switch to?

I had silicone before and got silicone again. I also had a lift....they look amazing now and it's only been 3 months!!
I live nearby and am so nervous about choosing a Dr. to fix my breasts now. It has been 7 years since I first had them augmented/lift for severe asymmetry and I'm shooting to have it done during the second week of March. Besides Dr. Patronella (who I've already heard many great reviews about) are there any Dr.'s you would suggest for breast lifts/aug?
Dr. Patronella is amazing! Very sweet and a wonderful surgeon! There is no one that even comes close! You should feel very confident that Dr. P will take good care of you and make your beasts look awesome! I have seen a ton of his work and its all great!! I would call to get a consult ASAP as he is really busy, but so worth the wait!