Septoplasty to Fix Severe Deviated Septum / Level Hump on Nose
Pros- fixed deviated septum, able to breathe...
- 2 Dec 2009
- fixed deviated septum, able to breathe better
- made my nose look straight with hump removal
- Had severe nose bleeding at home about 2 to 3 weeks into recovery and went to the ER
- bad experience
- swelling has not gone done entirely on the tip (5 months in)
- paranoid touching or accidentally hitting my nose will change the way it looks
Why I did it
- severe deviated septum
- could not breathe out of one nostril
- wanted hump on nose leveled
He was very reassuring, confident, and caring. Has many years of experience and I am pleased with my results so far.