Good. But Somehow Bad. - Houston, TX

I Thought I Was Ugly.

I Thought I Was Ugly.

Post Op I can tell you I am unhappy with this guys...

Post Op I can tell you I am unhappy with this guys work and the fact that he was rated the best in houston has more to do with the work of a marketing firm than the doctor's credability. This guy explains nothing and does no follow up. BEWARE. Feel free to contact me.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to see this guy because he was rated one of the best in Houston by H Magazine. (Do not be seduced by that. It has more to do with the craftiness of his marketing firm, The Marion Group, than any actual merit.) I chose him because the before and after photos of his past rhinoplasty's seemed good and he was middle of the road price-wise. After the fact, I can tell you. His receptionist sucks. The woman who takes the money is interested in only that. Dr Siegel himself is horrible at bedside manner. I had hoped for a DR that was interested in me as a person rather that just another paycheck. I even tried to engage him on his Mexican heritage (Yes he is a mexican).......he seemed offended. He explained nothing. On the day of my surgury he arrived late without explaination or apology. He seemed more interested in the fact that Tori Spelling had sold her home in Beverly Hills than with answering my questions. I didn’t want some technically good, blah, cookie cutter nose job by a doctor who has no understanding of how a nose can give a face real character and sexiness and how leaving just enough imperfection that’s right for the face can make the whole face more beautiful. THINK IT OVER THREE TIMES!!!!!!!!!! If I had it to do over I would not choose this man. If your considering this man for a rhinoplasty......contact me........let's chat.