I had a seriously deformed nose - The Best - Houston, TX

I had a seriously deformed nose. I was active as a...

I had a seriously deformed nose. I was active as a young adult and fractured my nose in the past. I also was not happy because I had a big nose, with a large hump. At the same time, I still wanted to look a little Hispanic and not like a "done Barbie".

I searched high and low and received Dr. A's name from a friend who lived in Houston. It was the best experience possible. I had an initial consultation on Skype. I then went down and met Dr. A and had surgery 2 days later. His whole office, office staff, and the anesthesiologist were awsome. They took care of every detail from arranging the hotel, car service, just everything. I added up all my costs and the grand total came to about $9000. This was cheaper than some of the doctors I saw in Chicago, but more expensive than some.

I love my nose, and am breathing great. It was worth it to go down to Houston, and not risk needing a revision, etc. I love the whole experience, and recommend it completely. Thanks Dr. A. He is the rhino KING!

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. A is the best rhinoplasty surgeon on the planet. The surgery was easy, and his staff prepared mefor everything!