Rhinoplasty - Houston, TX

Pros: Excellent customer service, timeliness,...

Pros:
Excellent customer service, timeliness, comfortable office experience, spa-like treatment, fantastic results, post-treatment care

Cons: None

I had always felt as though my face was unbalanced and it made me insecure. I knew that even a minor change could affect my self consciousness and after my procedure I am much less concerned whenever I appear in public.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

After visiting with a couple surgeons in my area, I found him to be the most enticing. Without insurance, his prices can seem high, but in the end you get what you pay for and I am completely satisfied with my experience.

I can't wait until i can write my review from my rhinoplasty. I've always disliked my crooked nose. I think i will check this doc out...he seems very edgy and like he will give great results...but unfortunately I've only got 3000 saved. i got a ways to go but i think it will be worth it.
pls send a pic if possible! thanks so much. I am also in the process of researching doctors!
Thats good to hear--can you say why you liked him better than the other surgeons you consulted? I'm starting the process.

No cons! That's great.

Thanks for posting on RealSelf. We'd love to know a little more about YOU.

What did you dislike about your nose? How has it been improved? Even a few more details would help our rhinoplasty community tremendously.