Restylane in my Lips - Houston, TX

I have known Dr. Siegel since 2005 he is the BEST...

I have known Dr. Siegel since 2005 he is the BEST in fillers he knows where to inject and what needs to be filled. the thing I was not blessed with is the sexy pouty lips, but he is AWESOME in creating that. I moved from Houston back in 2006 so I had to used other doctors for fillers and NEVER found a doctor that does that great of a job on my lips. I think its because he actually listens to what I want and not what he wants, other doctors fill in my lips when really all I need is to fill around the lips like the boarder not inside and Dr. Siegel does just that and makes such a difference, anyways I tried more than 5 doctors for fillers, but finally I moved back to Houston and today got to visit Dr. Siegel again since 2006 and he did an awesome job on my lips :) so THANK YOU for the nice pouty lips you gave me i LOVE them :).

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi the perfectionist,

I'm so glad you found a doctor you could trust and who actually listened to you. That is so important so says the community. What type of fillers did you try before Restylane? We'd love to see pictures of your new lips.

Thanks,