Worked for Me - Houston, TX

Got 2 0.8 syringes (1.6 total). The numbing creme...

Got 2 0.8 syringes (1.6 total). The numbing creme helped and i think they mixed some of the lidocaine with the radiess-I'm not sure, but the pain was not so bad. Used it for my cheeks and nasolabial folds. I am 34 and not over or underweight, so I really didn't have a serious problem. the results were subtle but fantastic. My friends and family, who didn't think I needed anything said i looked 22. It's been a year and I need more. My dermatologist is running a special, so I will be spending about half of what I spent last time.

People should expect realistic results. this is a filler, not surgery. If you are much older and did not take steps to the nip problem in the bud when you were younger, you can't expect a miracle. You may just need surgery. I don't wear makeup-I take good care of my skin so I don't have to. But it takes consistency and patience. There are no quick fixes. My opinion.

As for the cost, my wise doctor said that the products at the pharmacy don't do jack to build volume or fill deep lines. So I don't waste my money. I use a cheap and gentle facial wash and moisturizer. Over the course of a year I spend way LESS than most of my friends who have a closet full of cosmetic junk. Just being real!

Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

He is so CUTE! Seriously, he is very laid back, but professional. He doesn't try to push his treatments on you. I myself am an RN, so I'm a the worst kind of patient. I first saw him for adult/hormonal acne. He has a way of making you feel comfortable and beautiful. He is quick to point out your strengths. I asked him about anti-age products and he first started off with cost-effective solutions like prescribing an acne medication with retinol. He cares. He is the best.

Hi head,

Welcome to the Radiesse community. Thanks for "just being real" in your review, it's good for the community. How long had you been thinking about having this procedure done? I'm glad you are so pleased with the procedure. Are you going to go back when it starts to wear off? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt