Hate the way I look after Radiesse injection! But...

Hate the way I look after Radiesse injection! But I have good news now - I went back to see another doctor today, she tried to remove some from the lip and cheeks with the syringe and I think it looks a little better. She also said that you can see Radiesse on the X-ray (because it is Calcium salt) and it can be physically removed from incisions made in the mucosa of the mouth.

But for the future - the most important thing if you consider Radiesse - find a VERY experienced dermatologist with 15+ (better yet 20+) years of DOING IT. The best - ask your friends and coworkers for recommendations. I found Dr. Herbert at UT Dermatology unfortunately AFTER I already had Radiesse injected by a young doctor who just recently (one year ago) graduated from 3-year Dermatology residency program. She was a young doctor who probably had no idea that somebody may just want their wrinke(s) to become less visible. So, she injected it in places I did not ask for reasons that never bothered me - like to lift the corners of the mouth, prophylactic in the cheeks for future wrinkle formation... I did not feel it because I was numb and unfortunately I did not hold a mirror in my hands. Consider holding mirror and watching where they are injecting it!