Uncomfortable, but Tolerable!

Went this morning for my treatment. I had expectd...

Went this morning for my treatment. I had expectd it to sting and it really did! Right now my face is tightening and feels like a really bad sunburn. Not comfortable, of course, but definitely tolerable. I had expected more discomfort and swelling, but so far, so good. We'll see what I look and feel like tomorrow am!

Very clean location

Yes, the feedback and comments are great but I notice many people do not provide the spa or clinic they went to for the procedure. It would be nice to know where you can get the best deals for your money.
Hi AF Houston.

Is $400 for one treatment?

Can you tell me the place?

I've got price quote few places.

Thanks!!
I've had 5 Pixel treatments over 2 years. I was looking for tighter, younger more even tone skin and got it. They numbed my skin one hour before each time. The one thing harder than the discomfort level is hiding out for the days following treatment. I just had one yesterday and my husband avoids looking at me. Previous times I scheduled when I didn't have to work and husband and kids were gone fishing/hunting. They didn't go this year so... Even after the redness goes away my skin will continue to look better as cells regenerate It's totally worth it! If you want beautiful skin and can afford the discomfort, investment and time from friends, job and family as you hide out it's totally worth it.