Unrivaled Professionalism and Courtesy from Everyone - Houston, TX

From a genetics perspective, my lineage has a...

From a genetics perspective, my lineage has a 'turkey' neck that develops a 'wobble' as we age. I wanted mine to 'wobble' away. :-)

Updated on 28 Feb 2011

Hi Movie Critic 101 -- Thanks for writing a review of your experience! Do you mind sharing a bit about your recovery process, like how long you were out of work and whether there was any pain? Thanks. :)

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I have had numerous experiences with medical professionals and must say I have never - not once - had a physician show the attention to detail demonstrated by Dr B (the same level of detail and courteousness was also demonstrated by his entire staff). I had a great deal of concern leading up to the procedure, which Dr. B sensed. He spent a great deal of time explaining the procedure, what and how things would happen, and what I could expect during the recovery process. He clearly didn't 'need' to spend the time with me, yet he did. I will always appreciate that kind of professionalism. I felt virtually zero pain during the procedure, just pressure, and in the time since the procedure, my pain has been mild at worst. I am very pleased. Dr. B has an efficient, yet caring staff whose courtesy, responsiveness and bedside manner are unequaled in my experience with the medical profession.