The New ME:) - Houston, TX

I love my results. I had the "mommy...

I love my results. I had the "mommy makeover", Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck. I have 5 children (One pregnacy with very big twins).

Dr. T told me exactly what he was going to do and how to get the best results before my surgery. I lost 15 lbs. before hand and will continue my workout routine after I heal. He did an awesome job.

I am 4 weeks out and my tummy is flater than a tight drum and my breasts look awesome.....so speaks my hubby:) When I had questions he and his office staff were there at the drop of a hat. I would recommend him to anyone.

I hate to be negative but i had a terrible experience with Dr. Tang. Close to 2 weeks out after having implants put in and in terrible pain still! Feel neglected by he and his staff. at this point I am considering another surgeon to resume the recovery process. Also had to go to the ER and he was completely unconcerned.
So glad to hear you are pleased with your results. I am right behind u at 3 weeks, cant wait for all my swelling to go down.

You are one busy lady with five children:)

I love your husbands comment about the tummy.  They are so funny and love those flat tummies.  Please keep us updated on your progress as you continue to heal.

Houston Plastic Surgeon