The Best Gift to Myself in Years!

I had a great experience. I loved the fact that I...

I had a great experience. I loved the fact that I was not put under general ana. but local, so I was awake. The shots hurt, however the recovery was amazing. My kids came over for dinner that night to help me and I was really fine and ate dinner at the table with them. I could not eat hard food, but had hot soup. I did what the doctors said and kept ice on my face day and night. I slept in a chair. Two weeks afterwards I was out and about.

Great experience. My friends do not know what I ahve done but think I look great. I love it and would do it again in a minute.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

No bed side manner, but very, very good at what he does.

I pray that my lipo goes well, I am looking forward to having it done next Friday will post before and after pictures, keep my in your prayers. Thank you, Gwenj
Come on now, at least post some pictures so we can see what an ANOM looks like. This sounds just like all the other 0000anon folks posting lately. At least you put the doctors name up.
From everything I have read you will be doing it again in about a year. I hope this is not the case for you.