Great !!! Doctor and Staff - Houston, TX

My gynocologists that I've went to and trusted...

My gynocologists that I've went to and trusted for 13yrs. told me he could reduce my inner labia. He made it sound like it was an easy fix, and it would be no big deal. Well, it was a big deal. He didn't know what he was doing, I guess I was an experiment to him. When he was through with me, my labias was tore up in several different areas. Just about all my stitches came apart to early, and everything pulled apart. I even had extra pieces of my labia in places that it shouldn't be. It looked like I was a victim of a horrific crime.

Dr. Lomonaco is the best. He somehow made me look normal again. He is the only plastic surgeon I will ever use. I trust him 100%... Can't say enough good things about him. Love him for fixing me!!! I will have pictures for this site in the near future.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Would love to see photos... i to was a victim, check out my blog... im happy your ok now i know how horrifying it can be...

I'm so sorry about your first experience! I'm glad you were able to have things repaired, though. Sounds like you found a surgeon you're really happy and comfortable with! Thank you so much for sharing here on RealSelf.