Dr. Arocha Hair Restoration in - Houston, TX

I had my Hair Transplant a little over 4 months...

I had my Hair Transplant a little over 4 months ago and what a difference! I researched for over a year about what to expect/who to see/who was the best at which specific type of HT etc etc etc. I found that Dr. Arocha was consistently rated in the top 3 doctors in the US! As price wasn't a large concern (my father said he would pay if I ever wanted it done after he did it) I wasn't really limited in my selection process. I found that Dr. Arocha was relatively close (same State), cost was average, and his reviews were top notch! I traveled to Houston for my initial consultation and was very nervous. Everyone in his office was very helpful, nice and non-judgmental which made me feel very comfortable. I came to Houston with my wife and two infant children. The surgery was very comfortable. Local anesthetic - which was good and bad. Good because I was conscious of what was happening and bad because I did feel some pain due to the shots on sides of donor area. A great lunch and the pain was quickly forgotten as I was expecting some discomfort and they tried to reduce the small amount of pain as best they could. After the surgery they even dropped me off at my hotel, which was very helpful as my wife didn't have to come get me and load up the kids (how many other places actually care about this??)
I work in a very public job that doesn't allow me to wear a hat or other cover up so I would suggest at least 2 weeks to go unnoticed.
After about 3.5 months I really began to notice a strong difference. I feel already as if my hair is really coming in and even some folks who haven't seen me in a while have commented. Dr. Arocha said the fun really begins at about the 6-12 month range so I am very excited for the future. My honest expectations where to look as I do now at 4 months, so in another couple of months plus it will only be better! My review is simple for Dr. Arocha and staff - They have gone above and beyond all my expectations. And considering most folks come into the HT world with lofty and unrealistic expectations I believe that says a lot. I cannot recommend them enough. Make sure your doctor has done a lot of HTs - Dr. Arocha has done over 4,000 and has many reviews and peer reviews that show he is truly a great "artist" with the HT. Any plastic surgeon can claim to be an expert, but Dr. Arocha truly is.
Dr. Arocha

Excellent! see review for more details.

Hi there, welcome and thank you for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad things are progressing well for you! We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!

Please do keep us updated with your progress.