Full Tummy Tuck with Lipo, the New Me!

So happy I did it, I really had no pain from the...

So happy I did it, I really had no pain from the surgery,only back pain, I couldn't stand up straight for about 3 weeks.

For me this surgery was worth every PENNY.I had so many stretch mark NO waist and my tummy looked a mess, im so happy, veiw the new me!

My doctor explain every step, letting you know exactly how you will look and how long the healing process will take.

Thank you !!
You look Great! Awesome results!!
You look amaazing! I look forward to my results making an appearance...:). This keeps me inspired and hopeful!
You look amazing!!!! what doctor did it from Houston!!!!!
I live in Houston, and need a doctor......so many to choose from. Who is your doctor? I like your results!! Do not have as many stretch marks, but I have lots of skin and scar tissue from two cesarian births. I am nervous to just pick a doctor
You look great! Staying away from the sodium is really good for the swelling that's what my PS has told me. I'm having my TT and breast lift on the 31st of August and I'm try to stay away from sodium as much as possible now. Hope to have a tummy like yours Congrats on your new you!
Wow!! Love your results!!! So happy for you!
awesome results!!
Absolutely Fabulous, I am happy for you who cares about stretch marks those are your mommy medal of honors! Yes you can tell already so just imagine when your healing is over. I get my TT with Lipo of back and flanks with BBL in December. I am so excited.
Thank you sooo much, i'm loving my self now, my relationship with my boyfriend is so much more exciting I feel better about myself,I'm back to having that perfect little body. Before you know it December will be here, Good Luck keep in touch!
Girl u look great a few stretch marks is nothing really considering the before ur incision and bellybutton looks really great. I'm sure u r going to love it. All the best on the rest of ur recovery.
Your right i'm loving my new look every day, but i gained a little but it doesn't look bad it went in the right area's not the TUMMY. Thanks for your comment.
You should wear a compression garmet to keep the swelling down and don't eat salty food, believe me if you wear the garmet you'll get better results, i wear one 24/7 and my waist is so small, but as for the swelling i still swell some days, like RIGHT NOW, im swollen as hell, i think i had too much sodium in take today, every days different, some day im FLAT AS HELL,and some days SWOLLEN as HELL. My doctor said it takes time for the swelling to go completely away. The compression garmet will also get rid of the fluid, good luck keep me posted,
CONGRATS! amazing change. You had great results. I'm almost 1 month post op and I still have a lot of swelling....don't fit into my jeans yet. I've had fluid pumped out 3 times and still I feel like a water baloon....it's a little depressing, because I'm so anxious to see the final result.
Congratulations! wow...that is a drastic change. Good For You!
Thank you, I had my surgery March 4,2010 and Im getting smaller day by day, I wear a compression girdle all most 24/7, my doctor said the longer you wear a girdle the better the long term results, and if I saved up for this surgery,I want the BEST RESULTS I can get. You will see changes every day. Sit back and watch the changes!
You look great!!
Thank you,hope your healing process is fast, GOOD LUCK!
You did not get that swollen at all! You have the perfect hour glass shape. Your scar is nice, and low, and its so tiney! You look so good! Like you never had kids!
I'm still a little swollen & I am very small. My waist is unbelieveable. Everyday my scar is looking better,thank you so much for your comment.
You look great. Your shape is real cute. Your scar looks good for 7 weeks. It will only get better!!!
congrats....u look excellent and the scar is bad at all...
Thats as perfect a belly as you can get! Forget the stretch marks Wow!!! I love how well the stitch scar healed and how low it is! Cant wait more than ever for my day May 28th..Good luck and continued positive healing..
Wow you look great. Can I ask who was your provider in Houston?

{edited} is a VERY GOOD doctor, he tells you up front what he can do for you and how you will look, he walks you though the whole process from the start all the to the end.

Edited by Sharon: Doctor info has been added above the review. Thank you!