Pleased Patient - Houston, TX

I recently lost a considerable amount of weight...

I recently lost a considerable amount of weight and hit my 60th birthday all within months of one another. I had discussed having a face lift with Dr. V and Kristi for several months. I just wasn't sure. I was very nervous about looking like one of those Hollywood personalities that look like they are in a constant state of surprise. Dr. V and Kristie were so patient with me and went over exactly what the surgery would entail and what I could expect.

I am two months post facelift surgery and every day when I wake up and look in the mirror I not only feel young I definitely look like it. It is so natural. I recently went to a work conference and were with team members that only see me a couple of times a year. Everyone kept going on about how great I looked, but I could tell they couldn't quite put their finger on what was different.

I have shared my experience with family and close friends and even with those who ask why I look so good. I wish everyone could look and feel as good as I do. The key is to find a great doctor and staff. Dr. V and his team are the best!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

You are only as old as you feel until you look in the mirror. I have been a patient of Dr. V for almost 2 years and I have always been impressed with him and his staff. The whole team's professionalism and concern for their patients is undeniable.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.