4 Areas on Stomach - Houston, TX

A great experience! I was taken back to the room,...

A great experience! I was taken back to the room, asked to changed into a towel and robe. The sweet tech took my pictures and measured me, then went over the areas I need again as previously discussed in a consultation appointment.

I was a little surprised after the machine was placed on an area, the vacuum is very strong and a little uncomfortable but she said it would be numb after a few minutes and it did get numb and completely tolerable. I was at the office a total on five hours, one hours per area, and some breaks in between. I had no bruising on the front off mt tummy but on my left love handle I had a small hickey that went away after about a week.

Realis Medical Spa (Dr. E.B. McClendon)

The staff was very sweet to me while I was having the treatment, they made sure I was sure completely comfortable. Zeltiq gave me the jump start I was looking for, to be exact 3 inches and no more visable muffin top. I was small already, almost at my goal so they said I was the perfect candidate for this procedure. I am very pleased.

I have an appointment next Monday....so excited! I hope it works for me!!!

Good luck, Rusk. Are you planning on keeping a treatment diary?

Where did you go in Houston to have the treatment done I have been wanting to give this a shot.

Hi Houston8586 -- Provider information is shown in the grey box at the bottom of the review. Log in first and all the details will show up.

I went to Realis Mecical Spa, off of 1960 and 290

Hi lostinyonkers -- Thanks for taking the time to write a review and congrats on your results!