You Don't Get Better Than This! - Houston, TX

If you are looking for PERFECTION -- look no...

If you are looking for PERFECTION -- look no more-- Dr. Spiegel is the "Best of the Best." After hearing the dreadful and scary diagnosis by the radiologist that no woman ever wants to hear in any shape or form -- "I am sorry you have breast cancer"-- I knew through all the confusion that I would need to undergo immediate double masectomies--the underlying question would be "what do I do to feel normal again-- is it even possible?" I came into Dr. Spiegel's office-- and everything changed after that-- after meeting her and discussing the options for breast reconstruction-- I felt so at ease with her-- she was exceptionally thorough, she explains everything down to the tiniest detail, and she will expect nothing less than perfect.

I chose the Diep Flap stomach reconstruction technique-- the results are PERFECTION-- in fact, I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr Spiegel is such a superb, caring, compassionate, meticulous physician that I hesitate to go anywhere else for anything else-- she is a "one of a kind" doctor and person that is so rarely found-- a true gem. Without her and her excellent supportive staff, I would never have been given this wonderful gift of truly remarkable breasts; every single day, I have felt blessed and so very fortunate to have found such a treasure-- Dr Spiegel is nothing short of super-spectacular!!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

When it comes to ratings-- all of them listed above are 5 Stars; if there were 10 stars offered as an option, I would have clicked all 10 stars. The Golden Star is Dr. Aldona Spiegel-- when compared to any other physicians anywhere else and/or in the same or any other specialty-- she (and her excellent office staff) are at the very top of any list with nobody else even coming close to it!