You Don't Get Better Than This! - Houston, TX

If you are looking for PERFECTION -- look no...

If you are looking for PERFECTION -- look no more-- Dr. Spiegel is the "Best of the Best." After hearing the dreadful and scary diagnosis by the radiologist that no woman ever wants to hear in any shape or form -- "I am sorry you have breast cancer"-- I knew through all the confusion that I would need to undergo immediate double masectomies--the underlying question would be "what do I do to feel normal again-- is it even possible?" I came into Dr. Spiegel's office-- and everything changed after that-- after meeting her and discussing the options for breast reconstruction-- I felt so at ease with her-- she was exceptionally thorough, she explains everything down to the tiniest detail, and she will expect nothing less than perfect.

I chose the Diep Flap stomach reconstruction technique-- the results are PERFECTION-- in fact, I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr Spiegel is such a superb, caring, compassionate, meticulous physician that I hesitate to go anywhere else for anything else-- she is a "one of a kind" doctor and person that is so rarely found-- a true gem. Without her and her excellent supportive staff, I would never have been given this wonderful gift of truly remarkable breasts; every single day, I have felt blessed and so very fortunate to have found such a treasure-- Dr Spiegel is nothing short of super-spectacular!!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

When it comes to ratings-- all of them listed above are 5 Stars; if there were 10 stars offered as an option, I would have clicked all 10 stars. The Golden Star is Dr. Aldona Spiegel-- when compared to any other physicians anywhere else and/or in the same or any other specialty-- she (and her excellent office staff) are at the very top of any list with nobody else even coming close to it!

Cookie your shimmering words are so inspirational! Your positive experience with breast reconstruction will help to motivate more women to consider the procedure for themselves after mastectomy. Best advice is taking the time to find a surgeon you trust and partner with for the best possible outcome. Breast cancer is a formidable opponent and you rose victorious! Wishing you continued vibrant health and look forward to seeing you here often.

Beverly