Mentor 350cc Gel Implants 1 Day Old Sloshing Sound.

My treatment experience was wonderful. I wanted...

My treatment experience was wonderful. I wanted fuller breasts. He and his staff was very knowledgeable and took their time with me. I am very pleased

I had Mentor 350 gel implants put in yesterday. I feel really good. But of course there is swelling and my right breast is worse then the left. Not a dramatic change thou, but my question is I hear a sloshing sound at the top of my breast, like when I raise my arm. It that normal seeing that I just had them done, or should I see my Dr. now. I have really no bruising at all only at the incision site.
do you know anyone personally who went to him for a re-do I need a fourth surgery I think! now I am scared of my options and my plastic surgeon was great i think my body just will not accept my implants! not sure if I should try a new doc or stick with mine!
can you tell me how they turned out? i just had 350 cc put in last week and i am swollen and nervous. how much bigger did it make you?
For the first couple of days, you'll hear some squeaking and sloshing while the implants settle in. It's completely normal.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He and his staff was very knowledgeable and took their time with me. I had my surgery pretty fast, 1st visit and then 6 days later I had Mentor gel implants.