So Anxious For Boobies!! - Houston, TX

I haven't had my surgery yet but I have been...

I haven't had my surgery yet but I have been researching and wanting it for years and I am FINALLY a little over a month away. I have always been a little bottom heavy, having big thighs and a big bum but my chest has ALWAYS been on the flat side. Even during pregnancy there was no growth and I didn't even get any milk. So I have decided to go forth and have the surgery.

I met with a few plastic surgeons and actually found one who I absolutely love! His name is Dr. Eric Feldman in Sugar Land, Texas and he was AMAZING! I was SO NERVOUS about it because I have done TONS of research and have learned SO MANY things that could go wrong. He answered ALL of my questions and put my mind at ease. His goal is to make me happy and that is what I wanted to hear. Alot of doctors out there just see dollar signs, but not him. He assured me that if something went wrong and I didn't like the outcome he would fix it at no cost. I am positive nothing will go wrong though because he seems SO amazing.

So far we have decided on high profile natrelle silicone implants. 800cc under the muscle via inframammary incision. Still trying to decided if that is too big. I tried them on and they looked GREAT and I also have to keep in mind they will be a big smaller once they are actually inside me.

I am 5'6" and I weigh 170lbs. I am aiming for a DD and though the 800 sounds big, I look VERY proportionate with them on. Also had a friend (who went in saying I should only go to a C maybe a small D) agree on the size, along with the nurses and doctor. I guess its just my nerves getting second thoughts. I can't wait to see them again at my pre op. We are still deciding on an exact surgery date but shooting for April 27th depending on if I can get off work that day or not. I really hope I can because if I can't then it will be another week or two.

Well surgery is scheduled for May the 4th and I am...

Well surgery is scheduled for May the 4th and I am SO EXCITED. I went to my pre op last Thursday and Dr. Feldman (Evan not Eric, sorry for the confusion) said that the 800cc is probably not going to fit the way he would like it to. We decided on 600cc or 650cc...he is going to order both and see which one looks best. These next few days seem to be DRAGGING...especially since I will be flying solo all next week AND next Friday was my ORIGINAL surgery date. I absolutely LOVE Dr. Feldman. He is great and so thorough and explains EVERYTHING.

Well I had my surgery on Friday with Dr. Evan...

Well I had my surgery on Friday with Dr. Evan Feldman and I am SO happy with my results. I haven't had much pain, not NEARLY as bad as I thought it was going to be. He is very gentle when lifting the muscle to put the implants in. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family. He is great and so is his staff. We ended up going with Natrelle style 20 (high profile smooth round) 600cc under the muscle, which was the largest he could fit in. He actually ordered everything from 500-650cc in different profiles according to my BWD of 14. I thought this was really nice of him to do as well, as opposed to just getting one and saying you get what you get. I went to my post op today and they already look pretty great. They still have some dropping to do but I thought they were going to look horrible because of some of the pics I have seen online...they are very high but I just know they are going to be PERFECT. They aren't nearly as big as I thought they would be, but I know they will get a bit bigger once my muscle loosens up and they drop into the pocket. I FINALLY got to take a shower and boy do I feel like a million bucks! I can't WAIT to go back to work tomorrow....lol I know that sounds silly but I have been obsessing about my boobies with the girls from work for months now and I know they are just as anxious as I was. I was getting texts and and calls all weekend! I would definitely recommend getting a BA to anyone who feels insecure about their breasts or anyone who wants larger breasts. DO IT FOR YOURSELF though. NOT for anyone else. and do TONS of research and make sure you have the right doc for you! Go to more than one consult too because you may like the first doc but you might LOVE the 3rd or 4th. I have a few friends who used a certain doc and when I consulted with him I felt as though he didn't take me seriously and I felt rushed. He didn't even let me try on sizers to see what size I was aiming for! Go to a doc who makes you happy and who's goal is to make you happy. Alot of docs are just going after the money. You want one who has your happiness and health in mind. Best of luck to you all!!
Dr. Evan Feldman

I absolutely love Dr. Feldman and his staff. So thorough and definitely had my happiness and health at the VERY TOP of his list. Money is NOT his number one priority and he told me that from the beginning. He told me that if I didn't quit smoking he simply wouldn't operate because there is NO AMOUNT of money that is worth the risks that smoking causes. He also said that if he didn't think he could make me happy he wouldn't operate either. I really liked this about him. Also no question was a dumb question. He would answer anything and everything and in a very timely manner. He even called me to make sure I made it home alright and he gave me the extension to his cell phone AND his partners just in case anythinng happened and for some VERY ODD reason he didn't answer. I love him and there is NO other doc I will EVER see for any PS I have in the future!

When you called him why do u say for some odd reason he didn't answer?
Hi , I have a few questions if you don't mind answering, I heard this surgeon operates in his own facility and not in a hospital.. Did that worry you at all? How did you make sure that his office was accredited for him to perform that surgery in his office? Also are both of the men board certified plastic surgeons? It seems like feldman operated on you but bancroft didn't .. Was bancroft there ? Like did u have to choose between the two? How was your experiance in the operating room since it wasn't at a hospital?
Yay, glad you finally got them! I am wondering how you are doing though since you havent posted since you got them.Got any updated pics? We are about the same height and weight. I went with 397cc though. What was your pre-op size?
It's great to hear you are still thrilled. That's what we are all hoping for, and I'm glad you got it.
they are AMAZING i love love love them and i love them more and more each day!
Congrats I am really excited for you and hope you get the look you are looking for ♥
yeah i ended up with 600cc under the muscle and they actually seem a little small still lol. I know they will get a little bigger with drop and fluff but I am recovering VERY well. Hardly any pain to be honest. Good for you going with the 550's, getting this surgery is for YOU not for anyone else so do what makes YOU happy. alot of people were telling the that the 600's would be too big and though i know they are just "looking out" because of complications, i know my doc knows what he is doing and also I want to be a little on the large side. I am not a small girl, I am 5'6" and I weigh about 170. big hips and big thighs. I know plenty of people who are actually smaller than me and have gotten the same size if not bigger. I am very happy with my choice...just hoping the drop and fluff makes these puppies bigger! lol I am sure your 550s are going to look WONDERFUL on you! as for my PS choice....he is AMAZING and so is his staff. I would do it 10 million more times and if i ever get any other work done I already know exactly where I am going!
I hope your surgery went well and you are recovering easily. I am going with 550cc implants and many people seem to think that is going to make me too large. I would love to hear how you like the size you and your PS chose.

thats prob a great size..... i got 425 and 375 and i wish i went bigger .... but im still happy
well thanks. i am really excited about going large. I will probably be a DD maybe slightly bigger. I am pretty flat right now. my BWD is 14. i have done tons of research and im sure of what i am doing...a little disappointed that the 800s wont fit lol but doc knows best and i wouldnt want anything bad to happen.
You will look great.
I just had surgery Saturday, I have 375 filled to 400, I am a D so far, still a little swollen..but I cant imagine any bigger!

i got 400 and that got me to a D, check out my pics. 800 is really big. whats is you bwd? find out what that is and what size implant is good for you. if you go bigger then it your in risk of complication. my bwd is 12 and it said 400cc for me.
I am actually going under the muscle. I spoke to my PS and he assured me that he believed the 800 would fit but just to be sure he is ordering a smaller size as well. I talked to my boyfriend last night and he thinks they might be too big...but then again he didn't get to see them "on" me....i will have to do the rice trick to show him i suppose. I am still thinking long and hard because I don't want to have any complications and I don't want to have a hard time finding bras and bathing suits and such
Uh. Wow. That's. What comes to mind. You are a very beautiful lady! 800 cc? U must definitely be going over the muscle. I sure can't wait to see pics of that. Make sure you post after your surgery. Good luck girlie!

I'm glad you get to do this for yourself. Thank you for posting your story and photo here on RealSelf! Keep us posted and let us know when you get a surgery date!