Best Thing Money Can Buy by the Best Plastic Surgeon in the World - Houston, TX

I look amazing and I was terrified of the pain but...

I look amazing and I was terrified of the pain but I can tell by the way I'm feeling that Dr. Cortes wasn't overly aggressive with the lipo. I have not till this day felt pain, just heavy discomfort. I have been out of surgery 3 weeks now and I am back at work. I can say that sleep has not been easy to come by but slowly things are coming along. I knew Dr. Cortes was for me because he said key things during his consultation that let me know this was not just a procedure he dabbled in. He is a true professional and any dr. that tells you that the procedure is only a couple of hours BEWARE!!! This is a full on surgical procedure that requires a full night in the hospital. The fact that Dr. Cortes makes that a requirement in his orders shows he cares about your comfort and well being after such a big procedure. I can't imagine going right home after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Wilberto Cortes! Oh and let me not forget the staff, they are great and I know they are because I have been a pest and they are always courteous and kind!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was so professional and you can tell Dr. Cotes really enjoys his job and strives for best results possible