Best Thing Money Can Buy by the Best Plastic Surgeon in the World - Houston, TX

I look amazing and I was terrified of the pain but...

I look amazing and I was terrified of the pain but I can tell by the way I'm feeling that Dr. Cortes wasn't overly aggressive with the lipo. I have not till this day felt pain, just heavy discomfort. I have been out of surgery 3 weeks now and I am back at work. I can say that sleep has not been easy to come by but slowly things are coming along. I knew Dr. Cortes was for me because he said key things during his consultation that let me know this was not just a procedure he dabbled in. He is a true professional and any dr. that tells you that the procedure is only a couple of hours BEWARE!!! This is a full on surgical procedure that requires a full night in the hospital. The fact that Dr. Cortes makes that a requirement in his orders shows he cares about your comfort and well being after such a big procedure. I can't imagine going right home after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Wilberto Cortes! Oh and let me not forget the staff, they are great and I know they are because I have been a pest and they are always courteous and kind!

I would love to see before and after pictures please I'm looking to get a brazillian butt lift and from what i have read Dr. Wilberto Cortes seems the way to go..
I seen him yesterday I agree he is very honest!
Will you be sharing before & after pics???
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was so professional and you can tell Dr. Cotes really enjoys his job and strives for best results possible