BBL Dr Cortes Houston, TX

Hi Ladies! I'm ready to get my body back! Just put...

Hi Ladies! I'm ready to get my body back! Just put down my deposit with Dr. Cortes. Saying I'm excited is an understatement. As a nurse practitioner living in Dallas trust me when I tell you I've done my research & Dr. Cortes is one of the best there is. I'm 42 & have a 16 yr old son. Years of weight fluctuations & an emergency csection with a vertical & horizontal incision left my abd muscles shot. No amount of exercise will fix those muscles. Ive always wanted a bigger butt....It's wide but doesnt have any weight on it LOL.....Dr. Cortes do your magic!!! Anyone having any input on their experience is greatly appreciated. .....Lets take this journey together. Smooches :-)

I'm with you. I've researched my procedure and surgeons to death. I'm very confident that we picked the best in Dr. Cortes! Good luck to you!
Dear patients: I want to thank you for being part of my practice. First of all, I want to apologize for any inconvenience you might have had, if at any given time, you have not been able to communicate by phone with my office. Our practice has undergone an unprecedented growth. For this reason, we have implemented a new text system where you can communicate during business hours to one of our live operators. The number to text any concern or question is 936-760-2696. I hope to serve you in the nearby future to satisfy your desired cosmetic needs. These include the hourglass tummy tuck, the wonder breast lift, the wonder breast reduction, and buttock augmentation with high volume fat transfer, among other techniques that I have invented. Thank you for being part of my practice and God bless you all. Truly yours, Wilberto Cort├ęs Plastic Surgeon
Welcome to the Cortes Dolls! My surgery is in March 24th saying I'm excited is an understatement. I can't wait to look on the outside how I feel inside. Keep us posted on ur journey n we can be each others strength

Wish Pics

Countdown has begun!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Lets Go!!!

Countdown to July 8th has begun!!!! I'm so ready to get my body back. After 17 years, completing my Phd, taking care of everyone else- its my turn to turn it up LOL. My pre-op is June 17, post-op hotel booked for 10 days in Conroe (LaQuinta), hired a caregiver ( Only told one person about my surgery. No time for haters!!), Purchased all my post-op supplies. As a Nurse Practitioner trust me Dr. Cortes is the best of the best and the only one I would trust to do my surgery. 16 years ago I had an emergency c-section & ended up with vertical & lateral abdominal incisions :-( . I'm way past ready to get my body back!!! I've gained 25 lbs for this surgery & feel like Humpty Dumpty LOL. I want the kind of butt & hips you can sit a drank on ROTFL. I think we should do a Cortes Dolls cruise next summer. I'll be the one in the yellow 2 piece ;-)

Cortes cruise sounds wonderful. It is a great idea. I see you live in Dallas hun and you mentioned your staying at la Quinta Inn out in Conroe. I guess you'll be driving your own car since you live only in Dallas.
Yes I'll be driving. I'll inbox you my number
I just got it hun. I will send you mine too. Let's text each other while were out there. I am definitely following your journey hun.

So Ready!!!!

July 8th cant get here fast enough!!!! Im at 172 lbs- never been this big in my life. Can't fit any of my clothes & it feels like I'm walking in slow motion LOL. Thank God I wear scrubs all day- but its a hot mess underneath LOL. Dr. Cortes do your magic!!!!

Excited for you, i know the feeling of being an impatient patient haha but cant wait to see you cross over!!! I live in houston, so if for any reason you have question on getting around to the hospital or anywhere let me know :P
Uw! Ur going to look AWESOME !!! It's about to go dwnnnn!

14 day countdown

Preop done! Dr. Cortes says its a go, have enough fat to get the butt I want
:-) :-) :-) :-) . Counting down to July 8TH

Thats fantastic! How much u weigh now and how tall are u hun?
5'5 175lbs
Wow that is very good. I am sure he will have more then enough fat now for your surgery. Good luck hun xx

One more week!!!

Excited beyond words!!! Can't wait to get to Houston next Monday & surgery Tuesday. Does anyone have the name & number of a caregiver? Ive been calling caregiver Sara for the last week to confirm- no response. I just need someone to drop me off at hospital & pick me up the next day. My friend is coming down from Dallas Tuesday night. Thanks dolls!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Last Weekend

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. This is the last weekend for me in this body LOL. I can't even sleep I'm so excited. Tuesday needs to get here!!!! Everything is all set. Found a great caregiver, suitcase & supplies packed. Will keep you all updated!

Let us know how your surgery went hun. Hope your doing ok and not in too much pain.
Good luck!
Good luck girlie.

Big Butt LOL

Good morning dolls its 4am after my surgery. Feeling ok. Dr. Cortes put in 1500 in each butt cheek & 400 in each cheek. Can you say massive booty LOL. Pain isnt too bad just feels like bricks sitting on my butt. Toradol is helping. I'll have the nurse take a picture later. Back to sleep :-)

That's great! 1500cc that's a whole lot if fat, the making of a fat booty! Happy healing.
I know he will make you look amazing so need to be nervous hun. I swear he is one of the best bbl surgeons there is.

Day 2

Post op day 2. Feeling good. Minimal pain no nausea. Walking the hotel hall way every 3 hours. My butt is 49- with garment on. Cant wait get if off & whats underneath

Glad to see you are coming along without any issues. Keep us posted !
Girl can't wait for the unveiling.
Congrats, keep us posted on how you are doing. I love your idea about the cruise next year too....I will be done with mine by then.

Feeling great

Looking great already doll.
Congrats!! Looking good
Congrats on your New Body. Wishing you Continuous good healing!

Post op day 4

Just left Dr. Cortes's office. Drain removed & placed in a large one piece garment.....Baby can you say tight LOL....I had to hold on to the chair because I started seeing stars. Everuthing progressing well. He'll take the remainding sutures out on Wed. Until then walk & relax to let this bootie heal :-) If anyone needs a caregiver while in Houston please use Jane. She has been an angel to me & I couldnt have done this without her.

I can hardly wait to cross over to your side.. the big booty side.
Happy healing! Ur swelling is going down really fast! U look greAt!
Its not going down as fast I want but I will be looking great in no time. I just want these swollen legs to go down. I am not feeling that well to walk outside so I've been staying in my hotel room pacing back and forth.

4 week appointment

Saw Dr. Cortes today. Recovery going well. Minimal shrinkage :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Still swollen in lower back & inner thighs. Switched to corset & open butt lift panties- I found on Amazon.The stage 2 garment was beginning to cut into my skin. Much more comfortable now. Going back to work next week so Im going to order some thigh high compression stockings to help decrease swelling in my legs. Itching almost gone only seems to happen at night :-\ .Until next time dolls!

How tall are you ???
Awesome !!! U look great!
I meant arm exercise LOL