BBL Dr Cortes Houston, TX

Hi Ladies! I'm ready to get my body back! Just put...

Hi Ladies! I'm ready to get my body back! Just put down my deposit with Dr. Cortes. Saying I'm excited is an understatement. As a nurse practitioner living in Dallas trust me when I tell you I've done my research & Dr. Cortes is one of the best there is. I'm 42 & have a 16 yr old son. Years of weight fluctuations & an emergency csection with a vertical & horizontal incision left my abd muscles shot. No amount of exercise will fix those muscles. Ive always wanted a bigger butt....It's wide but doesnt have any weight on it LOL.....Dr. Cortes do your magic!!! Anyone having any input on their experience is greatly appreciated. .....Lets take this journey together. Smooches :-)

Wish Pics

Countdown has begun!!!

Lets Go!!!

Countdown to July 8th has begun!!!! I'm so ready to get my body back. After 17 years, completing my Phd, taking care of everyone else- its my turn to turn it up LOL. My pre-op is June 17, post-op hotel booked for 10 days in Conroe (LaQuinta), hired a caregiver ( Only told one person about my surgery. No time for haters!!), Purchased all my post-op supplies. As a Nurse Practitioner trust me Dr. Cortes is the best of the best and the only one I would trust to do my surgery. 16 years ago I had an emergency c-section & ended up with vertical & lateral abdominal incisions :-( . I'm way past ready to get my body back!!! I've gained 25 lbs for this surgery & feel like Humpty Dumpty LOL. I want the kind of butt & hips you can sit a drank on ROTFL. I think we should do a Cortes Dolls cruise next summer. I'll be the one in the yellow 2 piece ;-)

So Ready!!!!

July 8th cant get here fast enough!!!! Im at 172 lbs- never been this big in my life. Can't fit any of my clothes & it feels like I'm walking in slow motion LOL. Thank God I wear scrubs all day- but its a hot mess underneath LOL. Dr. Cortes do your magic!!!!

14 day countdown

Preop done! Dr. Cortes says its a go, have enough fat to get the butt I want
:-) :-) :-) :-) . Counting down to July 8TH

One more week!!!

Excited beyond words!!! Can't wait to get to Houston next Monday & surgery Tuesday. Does anyone have the name & number of a caregiver? Ive been calling caregiver Sara for the last week to confirm- no response. I just need someone to drop me off at hospital & pick me up the next day. My friend is coming down from Dallas Tuesday night. Thanks dolls!!!!

Last Weekend

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. This is the last weekend for me in this body LOL. I can't even sleep I'm so excited. Tuesday needs to get here!!!! Everything is all set. Found a great caregiver, suitcase & supplies packed. Will keep you all updated!

Big Butt LOL

Good morning dolls its 4am after my surgery. Feeling ok. Dr. Cortes put in 1500 in each butt cheek & 400 in each cheek. Can you say massive booty LOL. Pain isnt too bad just feels like bricks sitting on my butt. Toradol is helping. I'll have the nurse take a picture later. Back to sleep :-)

Day 2

Post op day 2. Feeling good. Minimal pain no nausea. Walking the hotel hall way every 3 hours. My butt is 49- with garment on. Cant wait get if off & whats underneath

Feeling great

Post op day 4

Just left Dr. Cortes's office. Drain removed & placed in a large one piece garment.....Baby can you say tight LOL....I had to hold on to the chair because I started seeing stars. Everuthing progressing well. He'll take the remainding sutures out on Wed. Until then walk & relax to let this bootie heal :-) If anyone needs a caregiver while in Houston please use Jane. She has been an angel to me & I couldnt have done this without her.

4 week appointment

Saw Dr. Cortes today. Recovery going well. Minimal shrinkage :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Still swollen in lower back & inner thighs. Switched to corset & open butt lift panties- I found on Amazon.The stage 2 garment was beginning to cut into my skin. Much more comfortable now. Going back to work next week so Im going to order some thigh high compression stockings to help decrease swelling in my legs. Itching almost gone only seems to happen at night :-\ .Until next time dolls!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

How tall are you ???
Awesome !!! U look great!
I meant arm exercise LOL
Thanks for the compliments ladies!! @ Transfomingforme- He put 1500 cc in the left/1400 cc in the right/400 each hip. My normal weight is 150. I gained 25lbs to get this butt LOL. Weighed myself today & Im 169 lbs. He said I could start doing some light upper body weights. Not doing any cardio until Im positive my butt is here to stay LOL.
Your booty is smazing. I'm also doing upper body workout since last Saturday. Have you changed youe eating pattern since your surgery hun?
looking good
@Redgoddess68 Last week I went back to my pre-surgery eating pattern. 5 small meals, protein shakes, water, water,water. I dont want to lose weight mainly tone up. Thanks for the atm exercise advice!!
I'm thinking if you don't eat much you will lose your sexy booty. I was wanting to eat the way your stating but my hubby thinks I might lose my booty if I dont eat enough food and carbs, what you think?
Yes we have to keep a balance between good carbs & protein so we dont lose this butt we worked hard to get! My typical diet is 6am-smoothie made with kale, banana, strawberries, flaxseed, protein powder. 10am-apple with 1 tablespoon organic peanut butter 2pm- 6oz protein (chicken or fish) 1/2 cup brown rice. small salad with vinegar&olive oil 6pm-6oz protein( chicken or fish) broccoli. 9pm- 100 calorie greek yogurt or watermelon. Its hard eating all this food but eating clean & every few hours will actually help build muscle & build up our butts so they wont deflate.LOL
Ive been eating that way as well. I might throw in a cappuccino 1 or 2 days a week. I have a sweet tooth but I dont eat much junk lately. I loved it when I had to eat all types of food to gain weight lol..
Me too LOL
I had soooo much fun doing it. The worse part is my husband put on weight too. Now we both need a gym membership.
Amazing! Amazing! I'm in love with your new butt! So how much did Cortes put in? You said two different CC amounts so I'm not sure. Was it your butt and hips? I know you said you had to gain weight to get the look you wanted. What is your weight and height normally? I'm trying to get an idea of what amount of CCs will look good for my shape/height and be "neckbreaking" but not have me looking fake as heck either lol. Congrats again on your journey! Happy healing!
Booty is really nice hun :-)
I can hardly wait to cross over to your side.. the big booty side.
Happy healing! Ur swelling is going down really fast! U look greAt!
Its not going down as fast I want but I will be looking great in no time. I just want these swollen legs to go down. I am not feeling that well to walk outside so I've been staying in my hotel room pacing back and forth.
Something is better than nothing!
Your totally right Sexeeangel. I just hate the waiting but I am happy that my pain this time around is a bit less then the 1st round.
Oh so this is ur second time around.... So what advice can you share for those desiring the almighty "bootay greed"? Did u take the vitamins all over again ? Did u have to buy additional garments? Is the healing time shorter ? Did dr Cortes give you a discount for this procedure ?
Im not sure if I got a discount or not. I had a revision done along with aggressive lipo on a few areas. I had to buy onky 1 garment to bring home with me. I already had a few other garments at home. The 2nd time around was a bit easier. The bruising on my body is probably a bit more this time for some reason. I am certain that this time I will be very happy with my body, lets cross our fingers :-)
Yes I will for you becz u will be the first not happy w his results or work and I want u to be happy! U look great but I do understand becz I'm told the exact same thing but it's what I have to do to have that desired look and I shldnt have to do all of the things I do for the amount I paid! Hang in there u are going to look GREEEEEATTTTTT! In my Tony the Tiger voice!
Awww it will get better honey. The first few days are the pits! Happy healing!!!
Ok you say hire do that mean I will have to pay for a caregiver?
There is an amazing caregiver named Jane who also works for Cortes. She does charge a fee but her rates are quite reasonable. She is very friendly and caring.