BBL Dr Cortes Houston, TX

Hi Ladies! I'm ready to get my body back! Just put...

Hi Ladies! I'm ready to get my body back! Just put down my deposit with Dr. Cortes. Saying I'm excited is an understatement. As a nurse practitioner living in Dallas trust me when I tell you I've done my research & Dr. Cortes is one of the best there is. I'm 42 & have a 16 yr old son. Years of weight fluctuations & an emergency csection with a vertical & horizontal incision left my abd muscles shot. No amount of exercise will fix those muscles. Ive always wanted a bigger butt....It's wide but doesnt have any weight on it LOL.....Dr. Cortes do your magic!!! Anyone having any input on their experience is greatly appreciated. .....Lets take this journey together. Smooches :-)

Wish Pics

Countdown has begun!!!

Lets Go!!!

Countdown to July 8th has begun!!!! I'm so ready to get my body back. After 17 years, completing my Phd, taking care of everyone else- its my turn to turn it up LOL. My pre-op is June 17, post-op hotel booked for 10 days in Conroe (LaQuinta), hired a caregiver ( Only told one person about my surgery. No time for haters!!), Purchased all my post-op supplies. As a Nurse Practitioner trust me Dr. Cortes is the best of the best and the only one I would trust to do my surgery. 16 years ago I had an emergency c-section & ended up with vertical & lateral abdominal incisions :-( . I'm way past ready to get my body back!!! I've gained 25 lbs for this surgery & feel like Humpty Dumpty LOL. I want the kind of butt & hips you can sit a drank on ROTFL. I think we should do a Cortes Dolls cruise next summer. I'll be the one in the yellow 2 piece ;-)

So Ready!!!!

July 8th cant get here fast enough!!!! Im at 172 lbs- never been this big in my life. Can't fit any of my clothes & it feels like I'm walking in slow motion LOL. Thank God I wear scrubs all day- but its a hot mess underneath LOL. Dr. Cortes do your magic!!!!

14 day countdown

Preop done! Dr. Cortes says its a go, have enough fat to get the butt I want
:-) :-) :-) :-) . Counting down to July 8TH

One more week!!!

Excited beyond words!!! Can't wait to get to Houston next Monday & surgery Tuesday. Does anyone have the name & number of a caregiver? Ive been calling caregiver Sara for the last week to confirm- no response. I just need someone to drop me off at hospital & pick me up the next day. My friend is coming down from Dallas Tuesday night. Thanks dolls!!!!

Last Weekend

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. This is the last weekend for me in this body LOL. I can't even sleep I'm so excited. Tuesday needs to get here!!!! Everything is all set. Found a great caregiver, suitcase & supplies packed. Will keep you all updated!

Big Butt LOL

Good morning dolls its 4am after my surgery. Feeling ok. Dr. Cortes put in 1500 in each butt cheek & 400 in each cheek. Can you say massive booty LOL. Pain isnt too bad just feels like bricks sitting on my butt. Toradol is helping. I'll have the nurse take a picture later. Back to sleep :-)

Day 2

Post op day 2. Feeling good. Minimal pain no nausea. Walking the hotel hall way every 3 hours. My butt is 49- with garment on. Cant wait get if off & whats underneath

Feeling great

Post op day 4

Just left Dr. Cortes's office. Drain removed & placed in a large one piece garment.....Baby can you say tight LOL....I had to hold on to the chair because I started seeing stars. Everuthing progressing well. He'll take the remainding sutures out on Wed. Until then walk & relax to let this bootie heal :-) If anyone needs a caregiver while in Houston please use Jane. She has been an angel to me & I couldnt have done this without her.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I can hardly wait to cross over to your side.. the big booty side.
Happy healing! Ur swelling is going down really fast! U look greAt!
Its not going down as fast I want but I will be looking great in no time. I just want these swollen legs to go down. I am not feeling that well to walk outside so I've been staying in my hotel room pacing back and forth.
Something is better than nothing!
Your totally right Sexeeangel. I just hate the waiting but I am happy that my pain this time around is a bit less then the 1st round.
Oh so this is ur second time around.... So what advice can you share for those desiring the almighty "bootay greed"? Did u take the vitamins all over again ? Did u have to buy additional garments? Is the healing time shorter ? Did dr Cortes give you a discount for this procedure ?
Im not sure if I got a discount or not. I had a revision done along with aggressive lipo on a few areas. I had to buy onky 1 garment to bring home with me. I already had a few other garments at home. The 2nd time around was a bit easier. The bruising on my body is probably a bit more this time for some reason. I am certain that this time I will be very happy with my body, lets cross our fingers :-)
Yes I will for you becz u will be the first not happy w his results or work and I want u to be happy! U look great but I do understand becz I'm told the exact same thing but it's what I have to do to have that desired look and I shldnt have to do all of the things I do for the amount I paid! Hang in there u are going to look GREEEEEATTTTTT! In my Tony the Tiger voice!
Awww it will get better honey. The first few days are the pits! Happy healing!!!
Ok you say hire do that mean I will have to pay for a caregiver?
There is an amazing caregiver named Jane who also works for Cortes. She does charge a fee but her rates are quite reasonable. She is very friendly and caring.
Lmaooooo @ "I had to hold on to the chair" I love reading the post op stories. You're looking good honey! Happy healing!!
Looking great already doll.
Congrats!! Looking good
Congrats on your New Body. Wishing you Continuous good healing!
Wow that's a booty girl.
Looking good!!!!
Nice botty girl!! Lookin' really good so far! Happy healing hun!
Glad to see you are coming along without any issues. Keep us posted !
Girl can't wait for the unveiling.
Congrats, keep us posted on how you are doing. I love your idea about the cruise next year too....I will be done with mine by then.
congrats!!! it all about the transformation and the feeling we get from the sx excitement is always but patience after the sx is also important let the fat cells do their thing wear your garment get those massages and please dont rush your results cause everyday its going to be going thru stages and so will you be happy that you are able to to be back in love with your body...
Thank you for all for really inspiring me thru this journey :-*
youre welcome it makes me feel great to always inspire and encourage like the other vets did for me even my ladies who were fresh on their journey i luv my RS sistas and CONGRATS again on becoming a SEXY DOLL..: )
Looking GREAT!!! U really gotta a PHATTY GURRRL...