bbl & tt - Houston, TX

Hi Ladies! I'm ready to get my body back! Just put...

Hi Ladies! I'm ready to get my body back! Just put down my deposit with Dr. Cortes. Saying I'm excited is an understatement. As a nurse practitioner living in Dallas trust me when I tell you I've done my research & Dr. Cortes is one of the best there is. I'm 42 & have a 16 yr old son. Years of weight fluctuations & an emergency csection with a vertical & horizontal incision left my abd muscles shot. No amount of exercise will fix those muscles. Ive always wanted a bigger butt....It's wide but doesnt have any weight on it LOL.....Dr. Cortes do your magic!!! Anyone having any input on their experience is greatly appreciated. .....Lets take this journey together. Smooches :-)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I'm with you. I've researched my procedure and surgeons to death. I'm very confident that we picked the best in Dr. Cortes! Good luck to you!
Dear patients: I want to thank you for being part of my practice. First of all, I want to apologize for any inconvenience you might have had, if at any given time, you have not been able to communicate by phone with my office. Our practice has undergone an unprecedented growth. For this reason, we have implemented a new text system where you can communicate during business hours to one of our live operators. The number to text any concern or question is 936-760-2696. I hope to serve you in the nearby future to satisfy your desired cosmetic needs. These include the hourglass tummy tuck, the wonder breast lift, the wonder breast reduction, and buttock augmentation with high volume fat transfer, among other techniques that I have invented. Thank you for being part of my practice and God bless you all. Truly yours, Wilberto Cortés Plastic Surgeon
Welcome to the Cortes Dolls! My surgery is in March 24th saying I'm excited is an understatement. I can't wait to look on the outside how I feel inside. Keep us posted on ur journey n we can be each others strength
@Reviving Sexy & Sexeeangel. Thanks for the support. I'm so ready to become a Cortes Doll!! Goimg to put that "S" in sexy LOL
Yes that's what I'm learning .Its all about feeling as beautiful on the outside as u do on the inside . We were all beautiful from the start all this sx is going to do is enhance it.
Welcome and congratulations luv! Love your online name tou go girly! Have fun enjoy your journey and your fabulous forties! Scroll over to my journal I SURE AM! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!