Body Lift - Houston, TX

After losing 80+ lbs following bariatric surgery,...

After losing 80+ lbs following bariatric surgery, I needed to have excess skin removed. Dr. L did thigh lift, breast reduction/lift, buttocks lift, buttocks fat grafting and lipo in multiple areas.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Rating by C.S. My first visit with Dr. L was unbelievable! He spent almost 1.5 hrs w/ me and answered all my questions. He was very honest with me re: which procedures would be best for me and, frankly, which don't really yield the results he likes to see. He is a perfectionist. Bedside manner is the best I've seen in any doctor - and I have seen many in my lifetime. From the moment I met him, I felt like I had known him forever and could trust him. His staff is equally as enjoyable to work with and have always made my visits very pleasant (especially Janet and Damica!). Janet was great to follow up after my surgery regardless of what time of day it was. I have recommended Dr. L to many people so far and am planning to return to him for more procedures in the next year or so. And his fees are very reasonable compared to other doctors. I won't go to any other plastic surgeon unless it is a procedure Dr. L doesn't do, and then I'll only go to a surgeon he recommends. Great, great experience!

Thanks for your review and congratulations on your weight loss and body lift. I'm glad you've had success in both areas.