I had lap band surgery back in 2004 - Great Job - Houston, TX

Hi, I had lap band surgery back in 2004 and I was...

Hi, I had lap band surgery back in 2004 and I was a very slow weight loss loser. I’m talking very slow, in 3months 45 pounds, and then only a total of 65 by a year, this is really slow. But since then I have lose a total of 125 pounds, and I have gained some back. Well it is what it is, and it was time to get some things moving again. This time with cosmetic surgery, and I looked a long time and went to see a lot of doctors for my needs. And out of all the doctors I went to see Dr LoMonaco was the one that got what I was thinking in my head. And guest what, he gave it to me too. It has been a bit trying at times, I had to have two surgeries, one for the thigh lift in Nov and a lower body lift this March. All went very good, Dr. LoMonaco is just the best in all that he does, and this starts as soon as you meet him and his staff. They are all very knowledgeable and kind and will take care of you and make sure you are not in much pain. My surgeries went will and I am very happy with the Hospital stay and staff too. And my results are just great and I am so happy that I finely got this done; I just wished that I could had done it sooner.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Great. Just an FYI. He was a 5 star on the main rating but all the other characteristics were listed as 1. Glad it went well for you!
No he is a 5 star to me if you see only one I am sorry but he is a 5
You only gave him 1 star.