So Glad I Finally Had This Surgery After Losing 160lb

After losing 160 lbs, I had excess skin that all...

After losing 160 lbs, I had excess skin that all my work outs and exercise couldn't erase. I was worried because I didn't want to lose my fitness level with the down time from the surgery, but knew I needed to do it if I was to achieve a better level of happiness with my body. I researched and decided upon my surgeon. That was my best decision. I had many nervous moments before the surgery, but he allayed them all.

I am 10 days out of my surgery now, and the recovery has been quicker than what I expected. I am very happy with my belly and thighs. He took off 5 lbs. of skin from the front and 2 lbs. from the back. The butt part takes a while to settle into place, and I am looking forward to that.

My surgeon is a true artist, and I would recommend only him to those seeking plastic surgery. His experience in post weight loss plastic surgery makes him one of the premier bariatric plastic surgeons.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

His experience in post weight loss plastic surgery is unparalleled. He takes his time with each patient, and is a perfectionist about his work. He answers his own emails and gives his patients his personal cell phone number. He is always accessible.