Awesome - Houston, TX

Dr L is the best!!! I have had three surgeries...

Dr L is the best!!! I have had three surgeries over the last 16 months. He has revamped my entire body! I have had lower body lift, breast lift with implants (2 times), back of chest lift, arm lift, thigh lift (2 times) and lipo in numerous area...not to mention laser hair removal!!! The outcome is fantastic. The nurses are the best. And my thigh lift was not an easy job...the second to worst he has done due to my short legs... :) I would never go to someone else!!!! I trust him with 27 hour of surgery time!! PLEASE PLEASE use Dr. L. After my plastic I am down 230 lbs. 6 yrs post gastric bypass. From size 32 to 8/10 Please talk to me if any questions. Thanks Dr. L !!!!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 17 Apr 2012:

Who did your lympathic massages? I am in Katy TX
Pics please!
Andrea would you consider posting pictures?

Hi Andrea, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Congratulations on your weight loss and other surgeries. You've obviously worked really hard to get to this point!