On the Road to Victory - Hot Springs National Park, AR

I had two back surgeries in the past year and my...

I had two back surgeries in the past year and my breast have been large all my life and I've been considering having the procedure done but never went thru I just thought I couldn't afford it. But it was needed cause my back is in very bad shape so my insurance paid for it.

It has been so overwhelming going thru this all alone but the staff is the greatest hands down I think dr herrold is hands on with the new day education of procedures I trust him. My goal is to not have to have anymore back sugeries and pray that this will get me out the bed and back to the top model I am.

Welcome! Just a couple of more days :-) Wish you the best of luck!!
I to have had back trouble, not only upper but lower. I'm 12 days post op & can already feel a huge difference! I was a 36 H wearing a 38 DD because I had never been properly measured. My dr took 2lbs from each what a relief it's been. I hope that a BR will help your back. If you ever have question don't hesitate to ask, these are some wonderful ladies on here going through tge various stages. Good luck on your journey!
Hot Springs National Park Plastic Surgeon