Fat Transfer and Implants for Breast Augmentation, Spain, ES

I am from Spain and after several visits to...

I am from Spain and after several visits to cosmetic surgery consultations in a lot of different cities, I decided to have surgery with Dr. Aslani; he gave me lot of confidence, is a very transparent person and he guaranteed me natural and satisfactory result as i claimed.
Currently after 8 weeks of intervention, I can say that I still have a slight asymmetry, because in my smaller breast, the prosthesis has not reached completely down, but Dr. Aslani advised me to wait and I have no choice to be patient but the result so far is satisfactory and my appearance has improved considerably.
I had my surgery on the Quiron Clinic in Malaga; new and comfortable facilities, good treatment of general staff, (nurses a bit rude sometimes) but good in general.
During surgery it was all very positive and postoperative was less hard than i expected. The pain was controlled all the time and the worst were the first 48 hours. On the sixth day I was driving and the seventh day I started to work again.
My daily life was almost normal, taking care of the medical recommendations and trying not gain weight, but not having any limitations.
Weekly cures were performed with great professionalism and timeliness week after week.
The sport bra wasn´t very comfortable.
The compression garments comfortable and provided the desired compression, but perhaps because of it wasn´t a very good brand, is why I broke both legs in the fourth week.
The elastic material was quite itchy; I saw in internet other ones may be more comfortable and more discreet.

NEW PICTURES

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Wow, I can see a wonderful difference in your before and after pictures. If you're still uncertain about the size in another few weeks, you can always post your pictures to our RealSelf Doctor Q&A with questions. Congratulations and I hope everything settles into place soon!