Very Disappointed

I arrived a t hospital jerusalem very excited...

I arrived a t hospital jerusalem very excited about my revision from vbg to gastric sleeve. So far all the staff including Dr M.Lopez had offered answers to my questions and concerns. I kept hearing thr hospital was not doing so good as they were going theough a "change of ownership". My surgery went uneventful. The doctor explained however that he couldnt remove my vbg ring however he did the gastric sleeve and my surgery lasted longer than expected. I was sent home with antibiotic pills. After one week a rash developed on my abdomen. At the emergency I was told i may loose my stomach. I had mrsa/staph infection. I was in the hospital. For one month on i.v. Antibiotics and a drainage. Now when I call to speak with either administration or Dr. Lopez no one is ever availalble. The staff is amazingly rude.
Dr M.Lopez

Dr. Lopez was very caring and answered my questions on the phone before my surgery. After my surgery i was in the hospital for 1 month for mrsa/staph inf after rev. Gastric sleeve suegery. Now the staff at the hospital completely avoids me and are very rude.