HORRIFYING and Depressing Experience!

I received the green peel and yes, it was an...

I received the green peel and yes, it was an uncomfortable process, but I didn't care. You see, the medical spa that I went to suggested the green based on my acne and hyperpigmentation. So I didn't care that the process would be uncomfortable--there's an old saying "suffer for beauty." My skin took on a five day process of peeling and then I followed up my green peel with a post peel. In about 10 days or less, my skin had a adverse reaction to this green peel. My skin broke out in bumps, my pimples have been bleeding. My mother thought I had the mumps or the chicken pox. I have ethnic skin and my hyperpigmentation has worsened as well as the acne. My forehead looks awful as well as the sides of my face. Unfortunately, I can't even cover my face with makeup, the makeup isn't strong enough to conceal the damage. I am worried because I have never had these kind of pimples before.

I DON'T recommend the green peel as it was and IS a depressing experience especially as a young woman. I wasted my money and my time. Furthermore, the spa that I went to does not offer refunds. I purchased three green peels and only had one--I will not get another one and so I have lost money on the other two green peels.

please help me I used YELLOW peeling oil on my underarm and I put it 3x a day for 3 consecutive days andy underarm becomes super red i think the oil burns my skin please help me what to do please email me all your advise at che_kimpossible@yahoo.com
I experienced it too. What did you do to get rid of this?
You have to apply hydrocort cream/lotion to prevent redness and itchy sensation...
Pure MedSpa