"37 Yrs. Old 4 Children and Itty-bitty's - Hopkinsville, KY

I have been wanting to do this for a long time but...

I have been wanting to do this for a long time but out of fear I decided against it. Finally I got tired and decided I was gonna do it unfortunately the hubby was not on board so I listen to him and waited. Two years later and I'm feeling the same way and hubby decided that if it will make me happy then he will support my decision. So here I am ready. A friend recommended Dr. Kaye to me after having her breast done. She said he was very nice and he took the time to listen, if he didn't feel it would look right then he wouldn't agree to do it. And I must say after my consultation I agree with her everyone was very nice and the office setting was beautiful. Dr. Kaye was very informative and he listen to what I wanted he offer his advice and made sure I was okay with my decision. After talking with him we decided on saline, under the muscle and between 390-425cc, he said he will decide during the procedure. I decided to wait until after my hubby come back from deployment so that he could be here to help me. So it's looking like I will be getting it done the 1st week in September. I'm a little worry considering I'm in the Army myself and I don't wanna take away much time from getting back to pt. We run a lot and I don't know how long it will take before I'm back to doing that. I'm looking forward to read you guys stories it excites me to have this much support from people across the world. I'm so excited that read just about everyone story every night. Hey don't judge me....lol.....Will post updates soon, good luck God Bless, everyone.

1st photo's of my itty-bitty's...

I will be getting somewhere between 390-425cc. But some of the pictures I've seen made me think that they were too small now I'm just not sure anymore. I'm not looking to be a Double D or anything I just want to be sure that I end up satisfied. Do anyone know what's the cup sizes of these ranges 390 to 429.

Wish boobs!

I found my wish boobs. I pray mines turn out like this....

MRI Disappointed Me

Went to the doctors office to get my referral for my MRI before surgery and my doctor inform me that the Army will not do because I'm not 40 and they are not changing it to 50 but (that's still in the air). And because I'm not having any issues with my breast ex. no lumps, dimples, or other indications of breast cancer. He is concerned about the sharp nerve pain I've been having in my left arm and the and sharp pain in my left breast. He did a EKG and it came back normal. I'm not sure what's going on now one would think that if I told you I'm having sharp pain in my breast you would order me an MRI but not he said the Army won't do it. So I can't get that test done post surgery.

MRI Disappointed Me

Sorry ladies there's a lot of spelling error above, grammar errors. The doctor was tell me that the Army age range for MRI on the breast is now being done starting at the age of 50, however he said that is in the air because they are fighting to keep it at age 40.

Surgery Tomorrow

So had my preop Thursday and everything went well blood work done and everything came back okay. Brought just about everything I could think of and now I'm just relaxing and nervous will be taking the medication to relax and getting a good night's rest. Will update you guys after the procedure.

Hello boobs!

They're here and done will text you guys wht happen when the pain were off.

DAY 3 of SURGERY!

So I'm just sitting here and decided to write my review as to fay of surgery. The morning of surgery I arrived to Dr. Kay's at 7:25a.m. we walked in and the nurse came and took me back immediately I was some what drugged from the Lorazepam I had to take before arriving to surgery. The nurse walked me to the back and I got undressed took a pregnancy test and sat on the bed the anesthesiologist came in I can't even tell you his name. I remember him sticking me to start the drip and the doctor coming in to go over my expectations. Then the next thing I remember was waking up to the nurse taking the IV out of my army and me asking when we were going to start. My husband was standing there and told me that it was over and we were going home. The drive home I slept and stopped to get some oatmeal. My husband told me that I got 330cc filled to 360cc. From the downward look they look small but I know they have to drop and fluff. My chest felt engorged and heavy, breathing is okay they we're numb and felt weird. I slept all day, hubby had to help with everything he has been amazingly wonderful.

DAY 3 POSTOP

Yesterday I went to see Dr. Kay and he said everything looked fine but I was too swollen so he gave me some steroids pills to help relieve the swell and some pills to help prevent acid build up. I feel like I'm taking to much medication be so glad when it's all over I'm taking like 5 different medication. And the antibiotic medication stank lol. DR. Kay told me to get up and move around to prevent stiffness, I was also told not to use ice packs. The sutures and tape has given me a rash and I'm putting ointment on it. Breast are still numb on the bottom and around my nipple area it feels funny. Left is more tender then my right but the doctor says that's normal, and that everything looks good, I go back for checkup next week and to have my sutures removed on the 16th. He also told me I didn't have to wear my bra if I didn't want to, but most women wear it due to sensitivity and rubbing of the clothing which later I found out about. However today is day three and I'm feeling okay just stiff how long does the stiffness last and engorged feeling, this sucks? I''my feeling frustrated with taking all of this medication. Did I mention hubby is so wonderful he has my medication schedule out in his phone wakes me in the middle of this night to give it to me and is taking great care of me. I definitely have to do something special for him when this is all over.

Day5

Waking today was a little ruff as always I was stiff this morning and stomach tight. I absolutely hate taking the medicine throughout the night, I feel awful in the morning but once I get to moving around it gets better. The rest of my day was okay now I'm sitting here having muscle spasms they're not painful just uncomfortable because it won't stop. The right is dropping faster than my left. But they are dropping.

1 week check up

Okay so I had my one week check up along with sutures removed and pictures taken today. Dr. Kaye said my breast are still tight and dropping slow. He put me in the 6 to 12 week time frame for results. Of course I was upset after hearing this and want didn't wanna think about all the stories I've been reading about, mondor, contracture and possible revision. I'm a Soldier in the Army I took a career risk by even getting the surgery I can't afford to have complications with this kind of job. It definitely will not be a good look.He removed my stitches told me about the massages and told me to start taking fish oil pills, that disappointed me as well I am not a pill taker and have already been depressed about taking the pills I have had to take thus far. I'm trying really hard not to stay disappointed or to even be unhappy, but mostly I don't wanna feel regret, which is what is beginning to happen. I know that with this surgery there is no grantees the end results are what they are but I will try to remain hopefully as it is still early and there's still a ways to go. I brought the products for my scars I will keep u all posted on the out come of that. My next followup with him is at my 4 week. My boobs feel much better after along hot shower, every part of my body was tensed and sore I didn't realized just how much until my shower. I am more relaxed now I did my massages and rest for the remainder of the day.

Update 2 weeks

So in 2 days I'll be 2 weeks postoperative and my boobs still haven't dropped. There's lots of itching and my incision area is lumpy, not smooth at all. I put the silicone sheets on it, and i use the gel but afterwards my skin is real irritated and turns red. I have no clue what I should be doing to help the healing of my incision. Nor the dropping of my boobs I massage all day and nothing.
Clarksville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hey girl! Your preop breasts look like mine! I am excited to follow your progress. Looking good already!
I will be five weeks on sept 29 and mine are still quite high. My right side more so than my left but my it's OK. Since we are military girls our chest muscles are more developed and tend to hold the implants higher and for a longer period of time than the girls who can't do 50 pushups! Lol. I discussed this same concern with my doc and he wasn't suprised i was still high because he noticed that my muscles were more developed than most. Mine are just now starting to soften and drop so have patience sweetie. Good luck and remember that good things come to those who wait!
I am a former Marine and do pull ups and push ups everyday. I kept thinking about how my chest muscles would help hide the implants better since I didn't have any breasts to begin with. I wasn't even thinking about them being so freakin tight that they would hang onto the implants making dropping time longer!
So baby girl ! You are healing and your scars right now aren't going to feel flat as of yet for two reasons , the way your surgeon made your incision and because your still only two weeks. Do not fret yet about the boobs starting to drop because your only at two weeks and a lot of things factor in that you are not counting. Continue to massage and be patient with the ladies and you will soon see a change . Your looking good so far , I was still a box at even 3 weeks so no worried it's coming but at its own pace . Xoxox
Hey girl, I hope you healing well. Your boobs are looking good. It's going to be perfect once they fully settled. Mine are sitting high right now I'm in 5 days mark still too early. I'll wait for my one month mark for a real progress. My left side is stubborn not doing anything riding very high still hope in a month both girls even out Stay positive.
I have done nothing for my incisions and they are fine. I don't know what Dr. Kaye told you in regards to them but he didn't tell me anything and I for got to ask because I had already read prior to seeing him to leave the incisions alone until they completely heal and have a pink color to them like with any scar. Also, that lumpiness you feel at the incision is just scar tissue forming. Gently massage that area and it should go away. Mines did. I am prior military and completely understand how you are feeling about having taken a huge risk with this procedure since it is an elective one after all. How is that going to work for you? How much time were you able to take off? Profile for no push ups? You are really going to have to communicate well with Dr. Kaye and your Primary Care Provider so that you don't risk injuring yourself. Remember the procedure was a short one but it is going to take months for you too be fully recovered. Do not feel unhappy or discouraged. Your results look great! & it will take up to 3 months for them to fully drop and soften. I will be a month post op this Thursday and mine feel great now so I can only imagine how I will feel and look months from now. The important thing to do is take care of yourself. If you have not dropped like you should have by the time you see Dr Kaye again he will tell you what extra steps to take. Remember it all take time.
Thanks, I called him about my issues and I was told not to massage the lumps he told me they were the stitches under my skin and that if I massage them I risk opening the incision, he sad it'll heal on its own,so I'm waiting to see. He said the same as you said in regard to them dropping so I'm waiting for that as well.I guess I'm scare because I don't want another procedure in the event they don't drop. I have to find shirts to cover up my chest all the time because it's quite noticeable the one boobs is all the way up my chest. Lol my mother-in-law noticed and just couldn't stop asking me if everything was alright. im just so uncomfortable in my skin right now.
Hi Itty, sorry you are having a hard time. Did the doc give you the strap? If not, ask for it, it's annoying but really helps the dropping. Sometimes the dropping takes avwhile for some women.
No he didn't but I'll call and ask him about it.
He said the strap has the same amount of time as if I didn't do anything and waited on them to naturally fall, but if I wanted too I could use it, he just doesn't use it because there's no proof that it works faster.
2 words. Prayer and optimism. I know it's easier said than done but that's all you have now. Did you order the clamp(s) as suggested?
Was never told to get clamps, I don't even know what that is.
Hey babes and congrats ! Welcome to Boobie land . Good to hear that your doing okay besides the annoying stiffness and other feelings . By day 7 you should feel fine just remember to always take it easy.
By the time you get your sutures removed you should feel back to normal. I did. Your results look great! That is normal looking. You must have gotten high profile implants. I also had to take meds for swelling... I am 3 week post op and my breasts are finally starting to drop and feel softer and more like they had always been a part of me. Once you start your breast exercises, which they will show you how to do, you will not feel as stiff. I had a weird numbing feeling to my left arm a few days after surgery but I called Dr. Kaye and asked if I could start stretching my arms over my head and he gave me the ok.
I Didn't Get HP they are Just high. I stretch my arms and do shoulder rolls because I'm always stiff between my arms and breast.Sleeping is, terrible I always wake up some how flat, so I have to struggle to sit back up back muscles hurts so bad and every morning around three I awake severely stiff and in pain, should I have been still taking the relaxer medication when did you stop taking it. I only had it the night before surgery and the morning of surgery. What things did you do to help move you along?
Muscle relaxer will help
Yeah, I only took the relaxer before and the morning of surgery. I would not take it unless you ask Dr Kaye. Is the pain medication not enough for you? The stiffness will go away. Are you up and about during the day? You should be walking around the house and drinking lots of water. It will help with the swelling too. I hope you are not laying flat on your back. Make sure you are reclined because that helps with swelling and pain too. I ended sleeping in my living room recliner for almost 2 weeks. Now I am finally back in bed and comfortable.
Yeah I am reclining and walking about throughout the day.And drinking tons of water.Thanks for helping me with through this process.
Ha ha...I have the same bra from surgery and actually has been the most comfortable for me to wear. Looking good. Hope you feel ok. What cc did you get?
360
Aw thanks for pics! I hope the pain minimize soon! Take care of yourself honey
Actually, to give you an idea of my results...they kind of look like your wish pictures up above except for not so full at the bottom as they still have to drop which takes months. Mine were high profile 520cc.
Surgery day for you! Even though I do not know you I am sending a prayer that everything goes well for you! I was super nervous as well the night before. I will not be building a page as to I am not bold enough to post nude pictures of myself online...lol. I am extremely happy with my results though. I was your size before and I went 520 cc. I am also 5'11" and like 170 so they look proportionate to the rest of my body. I still have swelling and my left breast is a little more so than the right. I started doing breast exercises after they removed the sutures a week later. They are feeling like a part of my body already and I feel great. Just waiting another week before I get to working out again lightly. The first week was the toughest for me but is was more or less from taking the antibiotics and pain meds, they made me feel horrible. Also, for me I am a side sleeper and sleeping on my back was some getting used to. Also not being able to take a full shower for the first week sucked. Other than that the 2nd week I felt back to normal. My surgery was at 0730 then I was back home by lunch. Then he sees you the following day and then a week after that if no issues come up. He even called me the night of surgery to check on me. Great staff and they made me feel comfortable.
Thanks! I will keep u posted