Awesome Results, Wonderful Experience! - Honolulu, HI

The results are spectacular and have motivated me...

The results are spectacular and have motivated me to improve myself both inside and outside. I chose to get a tummy tuck after having 2 children and losing the "baby weight" but still looking pregnant due to the extra skin, separation of the abdominal muscles, and an umbilical hernia. I immediately felt stronger and more supported through my core and my tummy was so much more trim and fit! Yay! The biggest down side is that I wasn't able to exercise or lift my babies up for a few weeks, but once I was able to, I feel so much stronger!

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Wong because he was rated the top plastic surgeon by patients and by his peers in the medical community. I met 4 plastic surgeons and Dr. Wong had the best bedside manner, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and that he was extremely skilled, courteous and responsive. Dr. Wong was so helpful, thorough, knowledgeable and caring throughout the process of consultation, the procedure and the aftercare. I highly recommend the procedure and especially Dr. Wong. He is absolutely the best, hands down!

Would live to see pictures of you before and after! Considering him for my TT :)