Mid 30's, African-American Male - Honolulu, HI

I had open rhinoplasty performed on my entire nose...

I had open rhinoplasty performed on my entire nose in order to reduce its size and make it attractive. My experience with the consult, prep, surgery, revision, and check-ups have all been exemplary. It has almost been 9 months since the initial surgery, and I feel that my doctor and his staff have done just an exceptional job. I was worried about external scarring, keloids, and other external abnormalities, but have not had any issues. My doctor in Honolulu, Dr. Schlesinger, is really dedicated to his patient's satisfaction. I see this in the way he works hard to assure that I am happy with the results. Likewise, his staff is very helpful and has worked well with fulfilling my time requirements. In all, my rhinoplasty experience has been great. Now I just hope the swellng subsides, although I have very thick skin.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

My doctor in Honolulu, Dr. Schlesinger, is really dedicated to his patient's satisfaction. I see this in the way he works hard to assure that I am happy with the results. Likewise, his staff is very helpful and has worked well with fulfilling my time requirements. In all, my rhinoplasty experience has been great! I also wanted to mention that there should be 10-stars for Dr. Schlesinger's "aftercare and follow up".