One Day After First Treatment - Honolulu, HI

Aloha All: I'm glad that I've found this site as...

Aloha All:

I'm glad that I've found this site as I'd be able to chime in for people thinking about getting their tattoos removed via PicoSure.

I have a tattoo on my lower neck -- it's nine years old, black, and about an inch squared. For professional reasons, I've decided to remove it. So, I went in on Thursday, 08.01, for a free consultation, and decided to go for it right after my appointment.

The staff numbed my tattoo with ice, and then with a numbing cream/agent. The doctor came in and the procedure started. I'm not gonna lie -- it's hurt more than the getting the tattoo, but it still is manageable. Next time though, I'll ask for more of that numbing agent, just in case. It lasted less than five minutes, and I was out the door quickly.

I should've taken a picture of my tattoo before I started, but it just happened so quickly. I have posted a "day after" shot for you all to see. Notice the redness, though I don't have any blistering, yet. It itches like hell, however.

I'll be posting another pic a week after and then another picture after my second treatment which is in five-six weeks. I'll more than likely change my "Was it worth it?" choice after I see what happens afterwards.

Take care.
Dr. Chung

Thank you for starting your journey with us here at RealSelf.  I am looking forward to following your process.