Neck Lift Well Done - Honolulu, HI

I am a 66-year-old female who was looking to have...

I am a 66-year-old female who was looking to have a neck-lift to improve my appearance in that area. I had consultations with three plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. Chu, who seemed more experienced, professional and more determined to obtain a positive outcome. During a pre-operative meeting he patiently explained the procedures and options and recommended adding a cheek-lift to the treatment. Naturally I had some anxiety going into the operation, but the five-hour surgery was conducted without complication or any pain during recovery, a process that Dr. Chu continues to see me through. So far I am pleased with how my neck is recovering

Almost two months since the operation and I continue to heal well. I never had any bad bruising and now only have faint discoloration near one eye. My neck is now smooth and nice. I still have some numbness around my ears, but the actual suture areas are healing well. I did go in for a follow-up exam with Dr. Chu last week and he indicated everything appeared to be doing fine. I'm supposed to see him again in two months. So far, I am very pleased with the experience. I didn't tell anyone about my procedure and when I started seeing friends a month later, no one commented that they noticed anything, except asking if I'd lost weight.
Hooray for your success story! What did you not like about your neck that was corrected?
Over the years I never thought that I would need to do something about my appearance because I liked my natural look and people said I looked younger than my age. As I aged, it seemed that my neck had few wrinkles and they didn’t bother me. However, over the last few years, my neck looked older in photos and I eventually wanted to do something for it to better match my face.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I have been very pleased with Dr. Chu and his staff of knowledgeable and friendly assistants and would recommend him for anyone seeking similar procedures.