My Story - Honolulu, HI

I am a 36 year old lifetime Weight Watchers member...

I am a 36 year old lifetime Weight Watchers member who lost just over 100 lbs and needed a mommy-makeover badly. It was great to see the excess skin go from my abdomen and to have larger, fuller breast again! Patience is a virtue that you most definitely need to have when considering plastic surgery. Also, prepare yourself for the depression stage because no matter what you think or tell yourself in the beginning, you will go through it for sure, but it does get better from week to week. I still have my ups and downs right now since my surgery, but I am looking forward to seeing the full results in the coming months!

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

A friend of mine and I talked about getting plastic surgery. She made her consult appointments right away and convinced me to finally make mine. After meeting with Dr. Schlesinger and two other doctors, I felt that my consult with Dr. S. was the best! He takes the time to sit and listen to your concerns and explains the details of the surgery and which procedures will work best for you individually. The office staff also makes you feel important and well taken care of each and every time you enter the office. I personally appreciate, Jenna, the patient care coordinator who accompanied me during my consult and made me feel very comfortable from the very beginning and has been my "go-to" whenever I stressed out before surgery day or any questions I've needed answered since then.