Michelle's Tummy Tuck Victory :) :) - Honolulu, HI (with video)

I have 5 children ages 4-14 and had tons of loose...

I have 5 children ages 4-14 and had tons of loose skin and had almost completely lost my abdominal strength...so, I had a full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair and Lipo of the flanks :) It was WAY easier than most people said (not that its a walk in the park by any means) but it's so manageable! Im 2 weeks post op today and feel great, the only 'discomfort' is that I can't stand completely straight yet :/ Let me know if you have questions!

Photo Update

Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Look at my results, they speak for themselves!! He always answered ALL of my questions (and I had a ton!) - He never rushed me. He explained everything and his staff is SUPERIOR!!!

You look amazing!
Thanks! I'm a new woman now, I have more confidence then I've ever had!
Hi I have watched all ur vids n they have me feel alot more comfortable w/ my decision to get a TT n my dr is Dr. Healy, my question is...did u get the whole mommy makeover or just the TT, in ur early pics its looks as though u may have. The reason I ask is because ur results r AMAZING n I am contemplating my breasts also.
Thanks for posting all of the videos, comments and such! You really made my decision on a Honolulu, HI PS very easy.
Your totally welcome! Good Luck - keep me posted :) :)

~Michelle~
wow thanks for the videos it was a great help. u look great!
Thanks :) :)

~Michelle~
Congrats. You look great. I'm scheduled for tummy tuck and breast reduction on 4/29/11. I hope I have less pain than what I'm expecting. Keep posting videos.
How are you doing? How was your experience? Keep your chin up, every day will get better!

~Michelle~
You look fabulous!! I appreciate your honesty about the recovery and pain, as that is what I'm concerned and worried about. Your videos really helped ease some of my concerns!! Thank you.
Isabelle4, your totally welcome!! Like I said on one of the video's, I was really stressing over that too, but it is do-able!! Your really uncomfortable for a while but no extreme pain, your gonna do fine!!! Let me know if you have any other questions - and Good Luck!!
~Michelle~
congratulations on your tummy tuck, you look great!!! Thanks for the video it is really helpful to see what to expect at different times in our recovery. Keep posting and keeping us updated!!! Thanks again!
Thanks! I'll probably stop do another update at 6 weeks and then at 3 months, 3 months and 1 year :) I feel great and am so so glad I chose to have this done!

~Michelle~
Your TT looks great,Luv your waistline!!!!
Thanks again for posting your 2nd video. Wow, your doing so well. I'm so happy for u. Your tummy looks absolutely amazing. 5 kids!? I thought 2 was enough LOL! Stay well and I look forward to seeing your 3 week video.
Thanks!! 2 is enough - 5 is too many - lol How are you feeling? April 4th is coming up! Let me know if you have any questions - I'd love to help :)
~Michelle~

p.s. The 3 week video should be up in the next few days :)
Wow, your looking amazing!
Thanks soooo much!! I just posted the 2 week post op - Check it out :) :)
~Michelle~
you have amazing results!! Congrats on the TT =)
omg you are a part of the mommy of 5 club hahaha mine are ranged the same as yours. you look absolutely fabulous! you should be very proud of your results. i'll go in on 4-12 i just made my last whopping payment geesh, i think that may have hurt more then he surgery will lol lol
Mommy of 5 club?? Wow, are there many of us? LOL I've been saving for mine for years, so it certainly felt good to be able to afford it..your gonna do great, I can tell because your so positive! Keep us posted :)

~Michelle~
I'm glad your recovery was so smooth :) your tummy looks great!
Thank you so much!! I was extremely worried, but everything is going well :)

~Michelle~
Hey you look awesome , I have an appointment with Dr. Healy scheduled for 14th April for a consult for TT , after seeing your results , I feel confident that I picked the right PS , keep us posted.
That's AWESOME!! He's a wonderful PS :) :) Tell him Michelle from March 8th TT says 'hi' - LOL I just posted a second video on youtube and tried to add it to here - but it takes a little time. Keep me posted and let me know if you have any questions :) :)