Michelle's Tummy Tuck Victory :) :) - Honolulu, HI (with video)

I have 5 children ages 4-14 and had tons of loose...

I have 5 children ages 4-14 and had tons of loose skin and had almost completely lost my abdominal strength...so, I had a full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair and Lipo of the flanks :) It was WAY easier than most people said (not that its a walk in the park by any means) but it's so manageable! Im 2 weeks post op today and feel great, the only 'discomfort' is that I can't stand completely straight yet :/ Let me know if you have questions!

Thanks for posting all of the videos, comments and such! You really made my decision on a Honolulu, HI PS very easy.
Your totally welcome! Good Luck - keep me posted :) :)

~Michelle~
wow thanks for the videos it was a great help. u look great!

Photo Update

You look amazing!
Thanks! I'm a new woman now, I have more confidence then I've ever had!
Hi I have watched all ur vids n they have me feel alot more comfortable w/ my decision to get a TT n my dr is Dr. Healy, my question is...did u get the whole mommy makeover or just the TT, in ur early pics its looks as though u may have. The reason I ask is because ur results r AMAZING n I am contemplating my breasts also.
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Look at my results, they speak for themselves!! He always answered ALL of my questions (and I had a ton!) - He never rushed me. He explained everything and his staff is SUPERIOR!!!