Spots Be Gone! - Honolulu, HI

I have been battling with melasma for about 2 1/2...

I have been battling with melasma for about 2 1/2 yrs and have used every product you could imagine. From very expensive creams, supplements, and laser treatments, however nothing has helped. Actually, the laser treatments made my spots darker. My self esteem was so low that I didn't like going out and meeting people. It was a terrible feeling that when you met someone, all they saw was your spots.

I came upon Dr. Schlesinger's website and saw the great reviews he got. I said why not. His staff and Dr. Schlesinger himself are super caring and nice. I was given his melasma cream and I started seeing my spots lighten in two weeks! It was crazy. After one month it lightened up even more. Friends were asking did you change your makeup? Your skin looks so good. Did I mention that there's retinol in his cream? I will be coming back in one more month and I am hoping it will totally be gone.

My confidence has definitely come back! Thank you Dr. Schlesinger!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr Schlesinger really listens to your concerns and is very caring. You never feel rushed on your visit. His staff is very nice and they make you feel at home. Than you!

Awesome. I'm trying out a compound from my derm that I'm hoping works How r things going for you now?! Any further lightening, I too had devotional co2 and ended up w worse pigment and hypopigmentation as well worst mistake I ever made. And it made my skin ulta sensitive. I'm just now able to start topicals after 1.5 yr. did u experience any irritation or redness. My dr is writing hydroquinone, hydrocortisone, kojic and retin a. Any advice. I of course stay out of sun and use spf!!! So glad to hear ur success story akin w many others
Oops. Fractional. Not devotional!!!!