Lazer Lift - Honolulu, HI

I have been visiting spa since March. Everyone...

I have been visiting spa since March. Everyone here is very friendly and nice. I very happy with all the service i receive in the spa. When i first visit i did a treatment Venus Freeze for the neck and face. I was pretty happy with the result. As i can see some improvement in my skin. My lines become more smoother. Last month ago the spa offer a new service call Lazer lift which use laser to tighten the lower face and neck. I went and give it a try. I have to tell you the result was wonderful and service was safe and fast. I was amaze how easy the procedure was. Doctor give me some relax medication before the procedure and next thing i know i am wrap up and ready to go home. One of the thing i love about this Lazer lift is there really no down time. I went for the service on Monday and by Wednesday I was back to work. I do have some bruising and swelling on the lower jaw and neck area but it just like i just have some wisdom teeth got pull. Second thing i like about it was i have some deep line on my neck. Right after the procedure i see immediately the line is much smoother. It just after 1-2 weeks i notice my jaws is much more define. One more thing i love this procedure is not like your general face lift where everyone know you just got a face lift. What Lazer lift does is from time to time after the procedure i feel my face and neck get tight on day to day base. One thing i do notice about this procedure is after a week my face got drier than usually. I will suggest to get more face lotion or oil in hand apply when you feel dry or tight.. Now all my friends just see there something different in me but they can’t tell what i have done as there is no stitches or scars in my faces. I just getting more and more compliments how great my face look.
Honolulu General Surgeon

Dr Yeo is wonderful. He always smile and friendly. Before the procedure he made sure I understand what i sign up for. He is caring and patient.