Love my New Nose! - Honolulu, HI

I had been unhappy with my nose for the past few...

I had been unhappy with my nose for the past few years. The tip was drooping and it was a little wide. After the surgery, I felt good as I only went under twilight anesthesia and experienced no sickness or severe drowsiness.

The healing process went very smoothly with minimal bruising and swelling. It's only been a week and LOVE my new nose!! It's very natural and flatters my facial features so much more nicely than my old nose.

You look great! Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf.

Your pictures look very good! Did you only have the columella lifted?
I believe Dr Wong also narrowed the bridge. I'll post more after pictures in a few days that aren't as blurry...
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I sought a consultation with Dr. Wong after seeing a great rhinoplasty review on realself. I was able to get a consultation quickly for the cost of 75 dollars to be applied toward my surgery. The consultation was very thorough and I was quite impressed with his before and afters of his own patients. The surgery itself was a great experience. The medical staff assisting him were wonderful and when I was rolled into surgery, I saw that doctor Wong had blown up all my before pictures from the different angles and they were hanging on the wall. He had also blown up the pictures of my sister as I wanted a nose similar to hers. It was really nice to see that he was using a visual reference in the actual surgical room. I could not be happier and highly recommend Dr. Wong!!