Revision of Breast Augmentation - Honolulu, HI

Feb.29th 2012 I had my breast aug. I was very...

Feb.29th 2012 I had my breast aug. I was very happy with them due to my breast were uneven from nursing my three little boys. Once my breast healed I noticed my left was a little smaller then my right and it bothered me so much because i really wanted my breast as even as possible. Talked to dr over the months and he asked I wait for my 3 month post op. I did & I was still sure I wanted to redo them... After explaining he finally understood what I wanted. I already had my implants in for 7 months when he decided to redo my left side! He was able to go through my armpit again although he thought it would be a bit difficult!

I'm glad you got what you wanted the second time around! Did Dr. S. do both surgeries?

Yes he did:) I'm very happy with my results!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Had a consultation with him and felt comfortable and he really listens to what you want! He's assistant Jenna is awesome & very patience! His staff his also great! I've had my surgery done in Kona office the first time & the second time his Oahu office which is beautiful and his staff there is amazing too! He did an awesome job & I absolutely LOVE them!! I'm very thankful & appreciative that he redid my breast without charging me! I only paid for my anesthesia. Dr. Schlesinger is very understanding & willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy! I feel confident and amazing with my new breast!