My Dad Did my Rhinoplasty & Chin Implant - Honolulu, HI

My name is Olivia Chu. My father is Benjamin Chu,...

My name is Olivia Chu. My father is Benjamin Chu, he did a rhinoplasty and chin implant procedure. I couldn't be any happier with the results! I promise I'm not just giving positive credibility because he's my dad but he truly is a gifted & detailed surgeon; he's a perfectionist. I love my new look!

My father did not charge me for the procedure but...

My father did not charge me for the procedure but it would have been an estimate of $10,000 worth of
Work.

Still going strong and happy with my results :)

Still going strong and happy with my results :)

7 months

Still going strong :) in December it will be a year
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

He's my father, and he did the absolute best work possible. I'm proud of my results and give my father recognition for his talent.

You are stunning!
I think your nose looks gorgeous and suits you well!! I would not change anything about it. Great
He perfectly enhanced your natural beauty. I hope you have continued good recovery and continue to enjoy your new looks! Good job, dad! :)
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, I have a question for you, just need a reviewers opinion. Do you think that my dad should have made my tip slightly higher and slightly more narrow? Or am I silly for thinking that?
How long has it been since your surgery? I see what you mean about making the tip higher, but is it possible that your nose hasn't completely healed yet? Does your dad expect the tip to continue to get smaller/higher?
I had the surgery done on December 3, 2012. I mean my main concern was to not over think it and starting convincing myself I need all this work done, not get crazy with it. I wanted the tip slightly more refined and higher, do you think it's mostly likely healed or should I go back and fix it?
You should definitely talk to your dad/doctor about this, but from what I have read from surgeons here (and my own surgeon has said) that complete healing can take up to 12 months. Is the tip of your nose still hard? Your new nose is only about 2 months old so maybe it is best to talk to your dad and see what is best for you. I think you look amazing just two months out of surgery.
This may sound like a weird question but since your dad did your surgery why did he charge you $10,000? Why wouldn't he dod his daughter for no charge? I could see having to pay for the surgery suite, and anesthesia.
No, since I am his daughter he did not charge, it was just an estimate of $10,000 worth of work. And when you post a review on this website, there is a button that you must select where you are required to choose a cost of how much the surgery was. But the surgery was free but if it wasn't it would be about $10,000.
Got Ya! Your results are really good. Enjoy your new look. Maybellineo
Thank you!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. I love that last pic of you!

Are there any supplies you couldn't have lived without during recovery?

You look great. That is amazing! You were beautiful before and you are beautiful now. Have you had any other surgeries in addition to your nose and chin?
Thank you so much, you are so kind! No additional surgeries but I asked that he use a small lip filler on me and it makes all the difference! I couldn't be happier with my work, just minor adjustments nothing extensional but truly refines and improves my face. You have anything done?
you look amazing! congratulations ; )
Thank you so much !
you are beautiful.....and your nose looks great....