Best Valentine's Gift Ever! - Honolulu, HI

I'm a mother of 2 wonderful children. After 19...

I'm a mother of 2 wonderful children. After 19 years of exercising and eating healthy, trying numerous stretch mark creams, skin tightening wraps and creams, I hate the body that I see in mirror! I hated the saggy tits, the stretch marks, the flabby belly, and the loose skin!

Depression set in, and that motivated me to do something about it! And the NEW me was made possible by the most wonderful man in my life 'SDN' and the most wonderful plastic surgeon Dr. Schlesinger!

Procedures I had done: Abdominoplasty and Breast Augmentation.

I wanted the old sexy body I used to have so many years ago. What I got, was something even BETTER!!! I love the new D's from the old B's! I love the tight-flawless tummy area! No more 'sharpei' look! I've got a NEW me, from head-to-toe!

It has only been 10 days post-op, but I absolutely LOVE the outcome! It changes you positively in all aspects: physically and psychologically. I look forward to wearing 2-pc swimming suits again, and my new look overall!

Dr. Schlesinger and his staff well-inform you of everything about the 'Mommy Makeover'. I have NO regrets. All my questions were answered, I knew exactly what to expect, and what was expected of me as a patient.

I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Schlesinger and his 'Mommy Makeover' to every single mother!

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schlesinger was highly recommended by friends and family and great results.

Did you have the Muscles tightened in tummy?

Thanks for sharing your experience. So glad you're pleased with your outcome!

congrats! I've recently some the same. I had a belt lipectomy with breast lift and plenty of lipo. I've had some setbacks with infection but I'm headed in the right direction now. Happy healing =)