The best plastic surgeon in hawaii - Honolulu, HI

This entire personal transformation has brought so...

This entire personal transformation has brought so many positive things into my life. I am 4 weeks post-op, and I feel better about myself and life. For the past four and a half years, I was somewhat of a recluse and did not socialize or date. Thanks to Dr. Wong...I have regained my life! I’m 27 years old and embarking on a new journey. So many good things have come my way since meeting Dr. Wong and adopting a more positive outlook on life (reconnecting with family/friends, going out on dates, getting into graduate school, and making plans for traveling abroad this summer). My four year old daughter even recognized the change and commented about how happy I always am now.

Would love to see a before and after of tummy tuck! Thinking about using him for mine:)

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! What were your first three days after surgery like? That's a time that many women about to go through a mommy makeover are anxious about and we'd love to hear how it went for you.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Without a doubt, Dr. Wong is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. He has a reputation for being the best, which is the reason I sought him out for a mommy makeover, brachioplasty, and mole removal. Putting me at ease from our first meeting, Dr. Wong was very patient and reassuring. He answered every single one of my questions and explained the procedures thoroughly. He also ensured that I was fully equipped and prepared for the post-op recovery process (helping me pick out the best compression garments, giving me a mattress protector, lending me a pillow chair-for a comfortable position after my tummy tuck, & explaining the benefits of eating healthy and adhering to pain/swelling management medicine). We live in a time where most doctors are profit-focused and efficiency-based, but Dr. Wong highly values the doctor-patient relationship above all else. I chose to have an in-office procedure under heavy sedation. During surgery, I felt no physical pain, but I did have an experience where I dreamt of my late husband which left me with tears streaming down my face. Dr. Wong recognized my emotional pain and my family member/caregiver’s distress. Dr. Wong and Dr. Campbell (anesthesiologist) actually escorted me all the way back to my home and into bed. Seriously, it is so rare to find such caring doctors that I can not emphasize enough how special Dr. Wong and his team are. During several of our follow-up appointments, Dr. Wong asked how I was doing both physically and emotionally. He had elicited my interpretation and explanation of my emotional experience during surgery and validated my experience and belief system. He has done so much more for me than just a physical transformation. He provided guidance and emotional support. Whether or not you believe in the law of attraction, I feel that Dr. Wong does an incredible job in changing your cognitions and thoughts about life in a positive way. The power of having a solid doctor-patient relationship is crucial. I truly believe that it has helped facilitate my healing process both physically and emotionally. If you are searching for the best plastic surgeon in Hawaii, please look no further. I give Dr. Wong my highest level of recommendation. I am so deeply appreciative to him and his great staff for changing my life!!