Very Pleased - Honolulu, HI

I wanted my lips to look normal and minimize the...

I wanted my lips to look normal and minimize the lipstick lines.

I had tried Juvaderm for lipstick lines twice with poor results with another physician. The procedure made my lips feel very hard and lumpy. After six months my lips were back to where they had begun. It was not worth the time or money, and people noticed the difference.

As I have aged my lips seemed to get smaller and the lipstick lines more pronounced. Dr. Wong and his staff made me feel very relaxed and well cared for. It is a very discreetly run Professional office. One of the many reasons that I chose to go there.

Six months ago I had Surgitron which is a process that burned the skin above my lips and new skin replaced it. The down time for me was about a week, and wearing makeup for two months to let the new skin heal. The second part of the process was to have a dermal fat graft removed from below my bikini line and placed into both the upper and lower lip. I felt no pain during the procedure and minimal discomfort afterwards. Dr. Wong is very caring, and tries to make the procedure conducive to speedy healing. The down time was again a week for me, with bruising that makeup covers. I am very pleased with the results. The lipstick  lines have been minimized and the lips are soft and well shaped.

It sounds like you have tried lots of things to get your lips the way you want them - so glad you are liking the results you got!!

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

If the fat dermal graft resorbs more than expected I will have Dr. Wong do the procedure again because I now know what it entails, and trust him completely. My husband is also very happy with the results.