Dr. Wong is the Man! - Honolulu, HI

I was unhappy with sagging skin below both of my...

I was unhappy with sagging skin below both of my eyes, which made me look tired all the time even though I felt just fine.

At the consultation, Dr. Wong felt that I had loose sagging skin as well as a hollowness around my lower eye/cheek area. He suggested various options, and eventually I proceeded with a fat transfer to the lower eye/cheek area as more fullness in that area would give me a more youthful appearance. Additionally, he was going to cut away excess loose skin to get rid of the sagging skin in the problem area under my eyes. the consultation was done in a very professional and sincerely caring manner. I never felt rushed and as if I was "just a number", and all my questions were answered such that my confidence in Dr. Wong was high from the very beginning.

My procedure was pretty much painless. the only thing that I felt was two or three needle sticks when he was administering numbing medication, but this wasn't bad at all. I was fully awake as I wasn't given heavy doses of medication prior to my procedure, which I liked. All I was given was some neurontin and a very small dose of Valium, and I was perfectly fine, clearly not oversedated, nor jumping up in pain.

It has been about a week since my procedure, and the mild bruising I experienced is pretty much gone. The sagging skin is gone, and the hollowness has been corrected. One of my biggest fears was the injection of too much fat, which would have made me look swollen and clearly as if I had "some work done". This is clearly not the case. I am so happy with my results thus far. Dr. Wong is truly an artist.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

A friend of mine suggested I get a consultation with Dr. Randy Wong because of his excellent reputation not only in elective cosmetic procedures, but in treating burn patients at the Straub Burn Unit. I was pleased to follow through with ny friend's suggestion, as I have been very happy with the results.

Where did you have your fat taken? Thighs? Abs?
My fat was first taken out of my upper butt. However, as I did not have much fat there to begin with, Dr. Wong had to look for more fat, and thus got more fat from a thigh. I hope this helps. Good luck in the procedure if you do decide to gt it done.